DC 'SNK Vs Capcom Chaos' release possibility?

Taken from DC Emulation.com.....

While not being an emulation related piece of news this will be important to many of the loyal Dreamcast supporters.

SNK-Playmore the creator of the recent arcade 1 on 1 beat em up 'SvC Chaos' relayed some information to me that is very encouraging.

If there is enough demand shown for a Dreamcast port of this fine game then you can expect to see a release within the next six months.

To show your support and request a Dreamcast home port please send an email to info@snkplaymore.co.jp stating you would like to see the game released on the Dreamcast system, Sending an email in English will be fine as Playmore are a multi-lingual company.

For screenshots and movies of the game please go to Neo-Geo or SNK-Capcom!

I'm not a huge fan of 2d fighters but this is great news still :) Any support for the dreamcast is sweet, I hope this one pulls through and leads to more.... :cheers

---Ammut

same here, Its nice to see some loyalty to this great system still out there... I will email. thanks

:cheers

I'm assuming they mean an Jap only version?

I'll gladly get it, but an US Release would be incredible!

Just sent an email. Come on guys! Even if you don't care about SVC Chaos, email 'em anyway! Show your support for Sega and the DC!

Originally posted by Cloud121@Aug 4, 2003 @ 06:41 PM

Just sent an email. Come on guys! Even if you don't care about SVC Chaos, email 'em anyway! Show your support for Sega and the DC!

I sent one too

ask for a Metal Slug compilation while you're at it :)

might wanna throw it on the pront page...more responses that way and also will help us get the game more :)

Originally posted by BJammzz@Aug 6, 2003 @ 03:05 PM

might wanna throw it on the pront page...more responses that way and also will help us get the game more :)

it is -- but since it's a little older, it's not on the top

Back