Dead Rising Looks Freakin Awesome!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5w_9_rpvgg

I can't wait untill this comes out. Mindless mayhem with zombies!

Good old Capcom and their Zombie games since Resident Evil. Huge ass freaking demo but I can see why.

Anyone tried going to the kids store and putting on the clothes? Its so wrong, i''ll just say that. Then i went and put that weird ass LEGO head thing on me and ran around with my scythe looking like a Grim Reaper visited Disney Land or something
eek.gif

Lol, this game has so much in the little fun details. I ran into the music store and I thought "Hmm, I wonder if....." sure enough, I grabbed a huge pile of CDs and threw at incoming zombies and couple of them got implanted into their heads!!! Rob Zombie indeed!

Kinda sucks that the weapons wear out after awhile cause I wanna go apeshit with the Katana.

It's not a lego head. It's the little guy thing from the Megaman games, I don't remember his name though.

ya i actually am about to go and buy the game soon i have to see if anywhere has it on sale or at a lower price. i like annoying the hell out of the zombies by tossing jewls at them. the only thing i noticed about the demo was it was sort of hard to shoot zombies that are close to you with the pistol in the over the shoulder view hopefully they worked that out in the final version.

Back