Did you guys hear about this?

racketboy

Established Member
Happened close to where I live:

http://news.myway.com/odd/article/id/32066...24;reuters.html

ohmy.gif

I'm with Zziggy here... that is sad... not "amazing" or "incredible"... Think if you had been the dog and ppl just smiled all over you being amazed while you're still traumatized from it all... ARGH! I _am_ having a bad day and I will make this post of mine the last for today! (Hopefully)

I highly agree with Ziggy and Taelon...

Instead of going on about how "incredible" and a "miracle" it is... They should be talking about how they are going to charge that cop who shot him in the head.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Apr 24, 2003 @ 06:33 PM

I highly agree with Ziggy and Taelon...

Instead of going on about how "incredible" and a "miracle" it is... They should be talking about how they are going to charge that cop who shot him in the head.

Highway patrol I believe are supposed to shoot any wounded animals. Despite the fact it's not usually a good thing to take a life, most people consider it more humane to spare it the undue suffering. If the dog looked in bad shape, the officer was only doing his job.

But if he can't even deliver a killing shot to a stationary target from point blank range... I don't think he should be trying to help anymore.

hey I'd be happy if my dog survived all that

I'd probably be a little upset at the situation initially, but the cop didn't do anything wrong.

Just some freak thing

this shit happened to ppl back in the good old days, anyways dogs usually don't have a nice life after getting hit by a car its something about breaking that many bones and with dogs the bones don't heal rite and so you have a gimped dog that prolly has arthritis so really what the police officer did was perfectly rite and humane in my books, but the whole freezing thing brrr but again its a miracle the dog survived must have one hell of a will to live.

Back