downloading saturn games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard ppl on here say they d/l games of the net to play on their saturn and i heard of that done on irc, supposedly u can d/l the game burn onto a cd and it will work on the saturn. can someone in detail explain to me how this is done, i hope also i am not affending anyone, i am new to this site and not sure of the regulations this site has. but help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

klakalou, take it easy
smile.gif

We both know piracy isn't supported in this forum, but this guys are new here.. They _should_ have read the rules of no iso begging.. but after all we give tech help in burning them.
wink.gif

PS. don't want to start a flame war.. just a reminder for older members. few newbies read the forum rules.

thanks for being cool about it, i should have read the rules, i just thought it was ok because there is a lot of talk about burning games and i even heard some talk about downloadding too.

i for one do not support piracy and i have never even had anything to do with it before thats why i am here asking these questions.

and the only reason why i want to know about it is for my saturn which sega doesnt recieve any profit for anymore so whats the big deal with burning saturn games. there are ABSOLUTELY no stores remotely near me that sell saturn stuff and sega has supported it for years now the only ppl that get profit are ppl on ebay that ripp buyers off horribly with propostorous prices.

i actually still buy the games though but only the ones that are cheaper, i dont think its fair to spend 70-200$ for any game. piracy is wrong but i dont see the problem if its no longer in competition in the market but only becomes sold privatley.

dude dont worry about it we all "bend the rules" you need to read the quotes... We just don't discuss it. You don't have to explain how your not for piracy its ok
cool.gif

Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Jun 23, 2003 @ 08:24 AM

We both know piracy isn't supported in this forum, but this guys are new here.. They _should_ have read the rules of no iso begging.. but after all we give tech help in burning them.
wink.gif

Not to be a bitch or anything but when exactly did what is offered on the ftp forum become something other than piracy? <_<

I believe that IBarracudaI is referring to piracy not being openly supported in the Tech Help forum.

Read my earlier post if you need clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back