dreamcast KOF 2002

Originally posted by gameboy900@Jun 20, 2003 @ 11:52 AM

Playmore has said that if the games they release on DC keep on selling they will release more of them. PLEASE Metal Slug collection PLEASE!!!!

Well looky here, last weeks charts in Japan:

1) MOTHER 1 + 2 - GBA

2) Let's make J-League Pro. Soccer Club! 3 - PS2

3) Enter The Matrix - PS2

4) Sonic Adventure DX - GCN

5) The King of Fighters 2002 - DC

6) Metal Slug 3 - PS2

7) Pachinko Slot! Savanna Park (inc. Limited Edition) - PS2

8) Tottoko Hamutaro 4 - GBA

9) Pokemon Sapphire - GBA

10) Pokemon Ruby - GBA

Woooohooo! :cheers

got it today... and its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... nice.....

:agree

While I doubt they make a Metal Slug compilation, there are high odds they might make a DC port of SNK vs Capcom Chaos, unless this "new MVS hardware" has far more VRAM than the DC itself, thus making it harder to port.

Did anyone notice that the DC is the only console besides the NeoGeo/NeoGeo CD that have KOF 2001 and 2002 versions? Only now Playmore is working on a PS2 port of KOF2001. Maybe the 4MB VRAM revealed to be an issue?

Anyway, I think many Japanese gamers that own a PS2 might have a DC hidden in the closet. Since KOF 2002 is DC exclusive (NeoGeo aside), for now, they seem to have no choice, heh?

And those who want to play the game and have no DC can prolly find it super cheap in Japan.

they would sell many more copies if they did something besides KOFs.

People are getting a little tired of them and would love to see something else.

Look at how well the KOFs sell -- Metal Slug or something else would do much better, I'm sure!

I just got this recently and man the last boss, whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, man he's tough, man I love this series, kudos SNK... keep em commin looking forward to 2003.. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cheers

Originally posted by stack99@Jul 12, 2003 @ 06:51 PM

I just got this recently and man the last boss, whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, man he's tough, man I love this series, kudos SNK... keep em commin looking forward to 2003.. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cheers

sleep.gif
' 2002 is crap.. any KOF from 99 up.. <_<

Your obviously not a real fan of SNK, because those newer ones are utter crap.

Yea, I am sorry just a little cranky I guess.

I just always hate reading about people who think SNK's best began with the new KOF's or don't even know there are old KOF's from the NEO.

I appoligize, stack99.
blush.gif

Just curious Jaded, what's you top 3 KOFs and what are your other fav SNK fighters?

I think my favorite is '98 (aka '99 Dream Match on DC)

FF MOTW is my other fav SNK fighter

Top 3 KOF Games:

In order...

1.) KOF 98': The Slugfest

2.) KOF 96'

3.) KOF 97'

Other fav SNK fighters:

In no particular order..

1.) Fatal Fury Special

2.) Ryuuko No Ken 2 aka Art of Fighting 2

3.) Last Blade 2

4.) Mark of The Wolves *yea I highly agree with you on that one
wink.gif

5.) Samurai Shodown

6.) Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge

7.) Waku Waku 7

8.) Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special

9.) SNK vs. Capcom: MOTM

its kool, hell I agree the earliest versions are the best, and actually 99 was the last "good year" they had, but as a supporter of the series, I am supportive, but I wholeheartedly agree with you man.

my top three are

1.kof94

2.kof98

3.then the entire fatal fury series.. I liked those games.

I really liked KOF2002. I felt it was the KOF series making a return to its roots. Finally rid of the awful striker system. It was like a more fast-paced KOF98.

This game REALLY needed an arranged soundtrack though instead of the plain old MVS music. I think making an arranged soundtrack unlockable in the game would have been very cool. Beating the game using every team would have been a good unlock for that.

KOF2003 should be really interesting though. We've finished the NESTS arc of the story and had the Dream Match for it, so now it's time for an entirely new story to start.

:flamethrower: Dudes King of Fighters 2002 is one of the best yet i bought it for the dream cast and it rocks the olny thing that sucks is some of the music kof 96;97;98 had the best music but kof 2oo2 is the best fighting game you can do so meny cool moves and you can even do a final attack!!! an no its not just a reg super its a final attack well if you get it you wont regret it....

Back