FAKK2 Please Respond

thanks for replying for me guys while I was away. :) good lookin out....Yea if people need to know my site address they can check the profile. :) All the info is there.

and to answer your question....all of my games are straight from the actual cds not from any iso/mp3 rips....

and they are allways going to be bin/cue so allways be prepared for a pretty big download, and try to get it as fast as you can because I dont normally put them back up once there gone. :) Hope ya enjoy it.....I also have a TON of 3DO games, Im not sure just what Im gonna release next but 1 things for sure, dont ever expect to see just 1 format of games...ie....tg-16 because I will release many games from all different platforms ranging from tg-16 to PS2 and DC. Allthough Ive not gotten to many games yet, Im just starting....again.... Im going to start putting up little .nfo files with my releases soon also, just so people know whats up. :) later....

Quote: from FAKK2 on 8:01 am on Jan. 17, 2002

....tg-16 because I will release many games from all different platforms ranging from tg-16 to PS2 and DC.

I know this isn't the FTP forum, but be careful...

Back