Farewell SX

This is my Farewell topic. Its been a fun 2 years here, but I feel I need to move on. I have a ton of stuff going on right now. This forum has treated me well but I feel Im done here for now. Im doing other things right now that doesnt include video games. Im going into high school right now, learning how to drive and these things will need most of my attention. I will come back when the time is right. So, Good Bye.

By all means enjoy your youth away from the Internet! High School will always be years you look back at, enjoy them with real life friends, learn with ambition for greatness for college and beyond, chase the girls, be social and make the most of yourself.

Have fun, I wish you the best of luck!

Enjoy your time away!

Ultimately, we all come back. Maybe not nearly as frequently, but stop by once in a while. Can't hurt, neh?

Wow...that's pretty sad to hear. If you like Video Games you'll return here...i can ensure you that(i've already finished university and im still here,bothering :D).

So...

Good luck with all your projects and come back soon!

indeed when you get old high school is the most fond memories one can recall - don't know why. For me high school was certainly most fun filled and care free time. :D

Originally posted by dj898@Mon, 2006-07-03 @ 08:59 PM

indeed when you get old high school is the most fond memories one can recall - don't know why. For me high school was certainly most fun filled and care free time. :D

[post=146889]Quoted post[/post]​

Whereas for others it was complete bullshit, and a waste of time. I absolutely hated High School.

Though I do miss Lindsay and Lisa a lot. :(

Back