flip-flop sale

ratfish

Established Member
I'm putting my stuff back up for sale because I asked to have my other thread closed prematurely by accident.

One exception, I'm lowering the prices, and prefer to sell everything together or in bundles.

EVERYTHING - $200

GameCube stuff: $170

- one black controller and a gray wavebird, AC and A/V cables, mini-disc polyester case, and GameBoy Player

- Metroid Prime (CIB)

- Super Smash Bros. Melee (CIB)

- Eternal Darkness (CIB)

- Resident Evil (CIB)

- Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (CIB)

- Soul Calibur 2 (CIB)

- Mega Man: Command Mission (CIB)

GameBoy stuff: $30

- original unit with a couple dead vert. scanlines

- lightboy (light magnifier)

- AC adapter

- car adapter

- GB-to-GB link cable

- polyester carry case

GBA stuff: $40 ON HOLD

- Advance Wars (CIB)

- Advance Wars 2 (CIB)

- Sword of Mana (CIB)

- Golden Sun (CIB)

Shipping is on me!

Paypal or money order is ok (I would really prefer Paypal).

I will not ship outside the USA, sorry (unless you're willing to pay much more for shipping).

Everything works of course, and since it was owned by me, it's in extremely good condition in every way (I clean my stuff with compressed air and a dedicated paintbrush every once in a while).

All systems and games are US/NTSC format, and are loose (no box or manuals) unless I say otherwise.

I have 100% feedback on eBay and I'm approved on this message board, and a few others in case you're interested in my credibility.

I will accept extra payment for insurance, and order tracking is on me. :)

Attachments

• gameboy.jpg
    gameboy.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 156
  • gameboy.jpg
    gameboy.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 131
  • gcn.jpg
    gcn.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 141
  • gcn.jpg
    gcn.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 160
I'll make the deal sweeter by adding some mystery bonus items to anyone who buys the whole lot together.

Sorry, getting off topic, sorry.

Please don't post here unless you have something useful to say.

Uhm, to whoever bought some of my things (I have such a bad memory :huh ) I wanted to let you know, the package has been mailed via USPS (3-5 day delivery) this morning, 11:30am Sept. 1st.

Let me know who you are again so I can give you some good feedback in the 'good trader' thread, thanks. :)

that was me :D

Originally posted by ratfish@Thu, 2005-09-01 @ 01:30 PM

Uhm, to whoever bought some of my things (I have such a bad memory :huh ) I wanted to let you know, the package has been mailed via USPS (3-5 day delivery) this morning, 11:30am Sept. 1st.

Let me know who you are again so I can give you some good feedback in the 'good trader' thread, thanks. :)

[post=139021]Quoted post[/post]​

Back