Friend saw ghost at work

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
My friend said he saw a ghost at work. He works in a wharehouse at Sesame Place in PA.

From what he said, he was working friday in the warehouse stocking food supplies when all of a sudden he saw someone jog by and then jog straight through the stuff he was stacking then disapear. There were only 2 people working that day and they werent around to see it but from what he knows he isnt the only one to see it happen. The warehouse is supposed to be haunted. I believe him since he has been a good friend for more then 22 years.

Have any of you guys ever had any weird experiences like this? If so please share.

I have never seen anything like that before and I don't think I want to.

This is a weird one, a friend and I were riding our bikes through a cemetary in the area, we stopped and started talking in about the middle of the cemetary, then out of the blue a guy joggin jogs between both our bikes where we were standing down the path. We were like what the hell so we tried to cath up to the guy, it was weird too because we moved down the path to find no one, it was definetly freaky.

what's with ghosts and jogging?
huh.gif

Today I saw a co-worker stand at his desk with his pants pulled down. Not a ghost, but still quite freaky.

Not a ghost thing, but still kinda weird. I guess in the plaza my g/f works at, one of the stores got robbed. They broke in during the day through the ceiling, waited above the store until everyone left, then came down and took a bunch of stuff. They warned everyone else about it so they could look out for similar style robberies. Now she's all freaked out that someone is going to bust in through the ceiling commando style.

Also, a few weeks ago she saw someone get hit by a car right in front of her store. The guy was hit by his own g/f and she didn't even get out to help! (apparently the guy had come in looking for a job before, so they actually have seen them around). Damn, I know my g/f hit me with her car and didn't get out to help me up, she wouldn't be my g/f anymore.

But I'll tell ya, I've been to the U of Rochester campus at night and it is CREEPY AS HELL. It's right near a hospital and a cemetary. It weirds me out when there's no one around at night. The buildings are all old...

Ooo, I guess I do have another story. I've never seen it, but apparently there's a few ghosts around my g/f's cabin at the 1000 Islands. The buildings on her island are over 100 years old. I guess someone committed suicide in the room I normally sleep in when I'm there, so there have been sounds and sightings there (but I've not see/heard anything myself). Since she told me I hum the theme to Ghostbusters before I go to sleep up there
wink.gif

LOL allsport

i have never seen a ghost but have had weird feelings in places before --

after i found out about this place here in CT which is suposed to be one of the most hunted places in the US (it is illegal to go there now and they will arest you ) - i had a hankering to go there with some ghost busting equipment

anyone in CT wana do some ghost busting??
devil.gif

Originally posted by googlefest1@Feb 24, 2003 @ 08:16 PM

after i found out about this place here in CT which is suposed to be one of the most hunted places in the US (it is illegal to go there now and they will arest you ) - i had a hankering to go there with some ghost busting equipment

anyone in CT wana do some ghost busting??
devil.gif

DUDLEY TOWN!!!!!

Yes, I live in CT myself. I've been to Green Lady Cementary myself with two of my friends. Cops patrol that too, so when we went on that dirt road, a cop shows up, so we continued on like we were using the road to get somewhere
smile.gif

Took some photos while we were there after we turned arround. Nothing special showed up. They were freaked out when they saw a flash coming from arround the feild and made me drive off. Maybe it was just some other ghost hunters taking photos themselves, lol.

EDIT: BTW, yes it is illegal to go in there, but the cops won't chase you if you are in there, they are too afraid.
ph34r.gif
They will tow away your car though if you don't come out, so if you go, park really far from there, or hide your car.

yea thats the place i was talking about
biggrin.gif

i was looking at some more shit about that place and came across a national geographic article about it and an "officail" dude happy about it but they dont like it when a curious joe goes there that pisses me off but at least the national geographic article describes how to get there from 1.5 miles away in another part of the forest

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Feb 24, 2003 @ 01:50 PM

Ooo, I guess I do have another story. I've never seen it, but apparently there's a few ghosts around my g/f's cabin at the 1000 Islands. The buildings on her island are over 100 years old. I guess someone committed suicide in the room I normally sleep in when I'm there, so there have been sounds and sightings there (but I've not see/heard anything myself). Since she told me I hum the theme to Ghostbusters before I go to sleep up there
wink.gif

Hmm, for that to work, wouldn't the ghosts have to be acquainted with Ghost Busters to begin with?
huh.gif
blink.gif

I saw what I believe to be a UFO once. Or it might've been a rock band. I was about 9 or 10, out on the back yard swing set as my parents mowed the side yard and front yard. It looked like a regular passenger plane, ala a 747 or something, except it was black with odd blinking colored lights all around it. The lights were changing colors, ie: red light would go out, come back on as blue, go out, come back on as yellow, etc. It was flying extremely low, only a few hundred feet off the ground. I watched it fly east until it disappeared behind some trees. It never came out the other end.

Also... At my great aunt's funeral, not wanting to be there, I kept staring at my watch. There was a window in the back of the room. In the glass face of the watch, I could see a figure standing in front of the window. It was a human-shaped shadow blocking the light. However, when I would turn around, I couldn't see anything there. I checked this several times. Human shaped shadow in the reflection, nothing there by direct eye. A while later, I learn that my great uncle was having an affair the last several months of his wife's life (she died of cancer). He married the other woman less than two weeks after his wife's death.

Back