FS: 2 Saturns + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn Model 2 (one piece motherboard)(Painted Blue Flake w/ red power/open/reset)

Saturn Madel 2 (two piece motherboard)

One Power Cord

Saturn Model 1 Controller(Back painted with blue flake)

Saturn Model 2 Controller(Back painted red)

Saturn 3D Controller

Gameshark

Sega Satellite

Croc

Daytona USA

Fire Pro Wrestling S: 6Men Scramble

Virtua Fighter 2

World Series Baseball 2

They saturns work great, the painted saturn was painted with spray paint I bought from Pep Boys I forget the brand name but the color was Blue Flake(nice color cost about $5) the buttons were painted with some red spray paint I got from Kmart not as good as the blue flake but looks ok. The black saturn has a few small scratches nothing major. The games come in slim cd cases no instructions. Package does not include any AV cables.

******New Price******

$50 shipped

paypal or money order

I have about five pictures that were taken with a disposable camera(don't laugh) of the package, 2 of them were taken with the saturn playing(w/ friends av cable) on the tv but you are only able to little bit of the screen because I forgot to turn the flash on. For questions please reply or email me:

x4me247@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Sega_Saturn_Pictures.zip
    182.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Sega_Saturn_Pictures.zip
    182.5 KB · Views: 135
Not really interested in this purchase, but something that might get you more takers is if you post some kind of feedback that you have, like ebay feedback or something.

I have sold (ebay once) and traded (cdromguide forum) before but that was like two years ago and don't have any feedback because I lost all the accounts when my internet was disconnected for 3 months. I'll provide anyone interested with my home phone number and personal info.

Hmm, I might be interested in the blue saturn and the model 2 controller, if you're willing to split up the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back