FT/FS White Model 2 Saturn - Modded

Hi,

I have recently just got a mint condition white saturn and am deciding to get rid of my old yellowed saturn with a mod chip. I wont put a price up yet as i mainly want to do some trades. The saturn comes with 1 white controller and AV leed. As i have said before, the console has alot of yellowing on the top half but is perfectly functional. The mod was installed about two years ago and runs fine.

EDIT...

I will sell for $80USD + Shipping. A private ebay auction can be arranged if wanted. If it doesn't sell in the next 3 days then it is off to ebay,

Here is a list of stuff that i am after. I can work out any differences with cash.

Saturn

Street Fighter Zero 3

Vampire Saviour

Final Fight Revenge

Layer Section 1 + 2 (Jap)

Playboy Karaoke Volume 1 (i have no.2)

Wachenroder

Groove on Fight

Capcom Generations 2,3,4,5

Gal Jan

The Yakyuken Special

My Best Friend

DoDonpaichi

Shienryu

Infact any other Jap SS game that i dont already have,

Mega CD

Silpheed (Jap or Pal)

Mega CD 1 unit

Import Converter (Datel or Other)

Star Blade (Jap)

Dreamcast

Street Fighter Zero 3 for matching service

The Typing of the Date

Agetec Arcade Stick

Gigawing 1 or 2 (Jap only)

Mars Matrix (Jap only)

Gunbird 2

Clear Shell

Jap DC (Console only is fine)

The Ring (Ringu Jap Version)

Playstation 1/2

Psyvariar Complete

ESP Galuda

ESP Ra.De.

Dangun Feveron

Shikigami no Shiro

Clock Tower 2 (Jap)

Silent Hill (Jap or PAL)

Raiden DX

SFC

Clock Tower

Import Converter

Atari Jagaur System

X6800 Stuff and Systems (?)

Pippin Stuff and Systems

Shadows of the Empire N64 (Jap only)

Auto Modelista for Gamecube (Jap)

PAL/JAP/USA Gamecube games that i dont have

Sega STV Carts

Infact, im pretty open to most trades; just pm me. If i have no luck with the trade stuff, then i will put up a definite price. I will be putting up a picture soon.

Cheers

Holy kudzu! ESP Ra.De. was released on playstation? Are you sure about that? Same with Dangun Feveron, I didn't know that was released on any consoles either.

picture as promised

Attachments

• 100_0245.jpg
    100_0245.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_0245.jpg
    100_0245.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 152
You know, if I were you Berty I'd swap shells and just sell or trade off the yellow UNmodded Saturn cheap and keep the newly cased modded white one. ;)

~Krelian

yeah but the new one i just bought has got a mod in it already. I bought it off ebay and i dont think that the seller knew. The wierd part is, is that the new machine still has its warranty sticker intact.

i do have capcom generations vol 3, im willing to part with it its in very good condition and has spine, what would you be willing to pay or trade for it?

I can't take $80 shipped because i live in Australia. Maybe if you lived in Brisbane though i could drop it off for free. But yeah, i will accept money orders BUT please email for acceptable MO's as some are really hard to cash here

Well darn, I'm really starting to regret selling my modded Saturn a while back.

I've been looking for another one lately.

Maybe we can work out a trade of some sorts.

I'll PM you with most of my collection.

Also, some money + game stuff could work too.

(edited spelling) :(

Back