Ftp alliance

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
I just read over that FTP Alliance thing.

Someone forgot to use a grammar/spell checker.

The over-use of the ellipses is also a bit uh, confuzzling.

ExCyber

Staff member
I can't imagine... what you're... talking about... it's perfectly normal... to repeatedly trail off... every few words...

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
Only one other person on here besides me knows that I stutter... and I stutter pretty bad.... BUT

AT LEAST I MAKE SENSE WHEN I STUTTER.

And I edit out those long pauses for thoughts and the stutters... WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE?

antime

Extra Hard Mid Boss
Website
www.iki.fi
Mysticales... went to the... William Shatner... school... of acting!

Mysticales

OK thats it! The pages are getting updated TODAY! (Been meaning to fix some things and add new stuff anyways)

Also I dont see THAT many "......" in there. SO I dont know whats up there...Also at the time I made the ftpa page I was half asleep and those couple days I had so much on my mind I couldnt stay focused. I just lost my thoughts every few mins and then a new one came in. Also to all you who cant handle alot of info at one time I am sorry. I like to get as much info out and any replies written before they even come into play.

Now instead of telling me whats bad about it, how about you help ADD some ideas or suggestions to it hmm?? Would help me alot more then this.

Mysticales

Cyn was the only one to say something. Also she noticed that I wasnt thinking right that day. The rest (Acting) had no help here. Also IF I was acting, you would not know about it....My sis and I have done theater and more before =P

SkankinMonkey

Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mysticales@May 13 2002,11:36

Cyn was the only one to say something. Also she noticed that I wasnt thinking right that day. The rest (Acting) had no help here. Also IF I was acting, you would not know about it....My sis and I have done theater and more before =P
Yes, and you are extremely eloquent with your words and get every point across, I can see where you'd be an excellent actor, the next carrott top.

mtxblau

Mid Boss
Website
comprak.net
Originally posted by Mysticales@May 12 2002,07:40

Now instead of telling me whats bad about it, how about you help ADD some ideas or suggestions to it hmm?? Would help me alot more then this.
Ay! What about all my ideas, eh? And you didn't respond to the keyboard thing in Buy/Sell/Trade either.

And I remember Zerocool - where did his video game reviews go? (Tomb Rider!)

Mysticales

Hey Skank. A question....How long as it been since you worked on any pages?

Also in a few mins Ill have the new set of info and stuff up =))) (Along with a couple new rules for ftpa)

No I dont go much in the trade forum =(

SkankinMonkey

Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mysticales@May 13 2002,18:17

Hey Skank. A question....How long as it been since you worked on any pages?

Also in a few mins Ill have the new set of info and stuff up =))) (Along with a couple new rules for ftpa)

No I dont go much in the trade forum =(
Well, since I've uploaded any, would have to be the faq, a few weeks ago. For stuff that's not up yet, last night. What? Do I hear someone feeling like an ass?

Mysticales

Sigh no comments here.

No I did the .... on purpose yes. Also The ONLY thing I see wrong was the red text and it needs to be viewed easier. But thats about it.

Mysticales

Also skankin...ill have NO probs if youd like to ADD something to 101 or Ftpa page.....

Just dont DELETE some of my rules or regs