Ftp alliance

I just read over that FTP Alliance thing.

Someone forgot to use a grammar/spell checker.

The over-use of the ellipses is also a bit uh, confuzzling.

I can't imagine... what you're... talking about... it's perfectly normal... to repeatedly trail off... every few words...

Only one other person on here besides me knows that I stutter... and I stutter pretty bad.... BUT

AT LEAST I MAKE SENSE WHEN I STUTTER.

And I edit out those long pauses for thoughts and the stutters... WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE?
wink.gif

OK thats it! The pages are getting updated TODAY! (Been meaning to fix some things and add new stuff anyways)

Also I dont see THAT many "......" in there. SO I dont know whats up there...Also at the time I made the ftpa page I was half asleep and those couple days I had so much on my mind I couldnt stay focused. I just lost my thoughts every few mins and then a new one came in. Also to all you who cant handle alot of info at one time I am sorry. I like to get as much info out and any replies written before they even come into play.

Now instead of telling me whats bad about it, how about you help ADD some ideas or suggestions to it hmm?? Would help me alot more then this.

Cyn was the only one to say something. Also she noticed that I wasnt thinking right that day. The rest (Acting) had no help here. Also IF I was acting, you would not know about it....My sis and I have done theater and more before =P

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 13 2002,11:36

Cyn was the only one to say something. Also she noticed that I wasnt thinking right that day. The rest (Acting) had no help here. Also IF I was acting, you would not know about it....My sis and I have done theater and more before =P

Yes, and you are extremely eloquent with your words and get every point across, I can see where you'd be an excellent actor, the next carrott top.

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 12 2002,07:40

Now instead of telling me whats bad about it, how about you help ADD some ideas or suggestions to it hmm?? Would help me alot more then this.

Ay! What about all my ideas, eh? And you didn't respond to the keyboard thing in Buy/Sell/Trade either.
wink.gif

And I remember Zerocool - where did his video game reviews go? (Tomb Rider!)

Hey Skank. A question....How long as it been since you worked on any pages?

Also in a few mins Ill have the new set of info and stuff up =))) (Along with a couple new rules for ftpa)

No I dont go much in the trade forum =(

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 13 2002,18:17

Hey Skank. A question....How long as it been since you worked on any pages?

Also in a few mins Ill have the new set of info and stuff up =))) (Along with a couple new rules for ftpa)

No I dont go much in the trade forum =(

Well, since I've uploaded any, would have to be the faq, a few weeks ago. For stuff that's not up yet, last night. What? Do I hear someone feeling like an ass?

Sigh no comments here.

No I did the .... on purpose yes. Also The ONLY thing I see wrong was the red text and it needs to be viewed easier. But thats about it.

Back