Ftp board poll?

Forgive me for asking this, but where did the poll go?? I was curious to know what the outcome was going to be? But most importantly I was curious to know if the opinions of the majority of the members was going to matter??

sad.gif

it was split across the board (no pun intended)

the actual thread, was probably deleted, due to people not following the rules, which basically were "post only For/against, nothing more", and many people did post long reasons for their choice.

Actualy, I have no clue why it was deleted. I think Ice may have removed it, but don't have any evidence to support that. Oh well.

First the "mysterious disappearance" of taelon's fan fiction, and now this? It's a conspiracy.

But really, what happened to it? I'd hate to think that it was deleted on purpose.

And saying "Oh Well." isn't what i want to hear from someone who contributes here. It sounds like you took that vote lightly.

I have no idea who it was but it can be narrowed down to

Moderators:

ExCyber

MasterAkumaMatata

Administrators:

IceDigger

IceMan2k

Karny

Mowgli

RevQuixo

SkankinMonkey

I'm guessing that Ice 'closed' the poll or something else quite plausable.

Conspiracy? It would have to be something more important than a poll...

Originally posted by mal@Nov. 17 2002, 12:25 am

Conspiracy? It would have to be something more important than a poll...

You can tell me mal, am I getting too close?

Sorry, but now that you're getting too close to the truth, I'm going to have to kill you. :
wink.gif
:

Nadius: ""Oh Well." isn't what i want to hear from someone who contributes here. It sounds like you took that vote lightly."

Me: Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as if I was taking it lightly, its just that seeing as we don't know who did delete it, theirs nothing I can do. Sure, I could make a new pole, and start over, but it would probably be erased by who ever deleted the first. So "Oh well" simply means theirs nothing I can do to fix this, and I accept that.

Ya so whats the deal? Against was like 3 or 4 votes passed for. And those who said against were the guys who contributed the longest here.

i know this will get deleted, but the rumor going around is something along the lines of a donation for the site being given on the condition the ftp forum was brought back

We dont need a poll, its staying. No and ifs or buts.

The way it has been going so far is nice n smooth.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Nov. 17 2002, 12:38 pm

We dont need a poll, its staying. No and ifs or buts.

The way it has been going so far is nice n smooth.

That's too bad. It appears the majority of the members didn't want it. Of course, it IS your site after all and you CAN do whatever you like with it, but your decision will cost you in the long run.

Atleast have the curtesy to communicate your thoughts and your decisions with the members that regularly come here. They do deserve that much. Having to ponder who deleted the poll after it was up a while (even with you participating in it) makes some people uneasy and unhappy.

We will see how many people stay after VGR comes up....

Thanks!

Back