laugh.gif

Don't forget "FREE SHIPPING!!!"
laugh.gif

Originally posted by slinga@Apr 19, 2003 @ 08:02 PM

There's so many things wrong with this:

Panzer Dragoon Saga

I hope no one's dumb enough to bid.

LoL...no kidding... $400 is a little steep. I emailed this guy with

"No one is going to pay $400 for this or any game for that matter.... I'll give you 5$."
biggrin.gif

---Ammut

Is it just me or is this a ripoff:

thats alotta money and not alotta stuff

I looked over the package and couldn't see it being worth more than $3500... and thats being generous. It better not go over what it is at now ($10 000). Anyone else here agree this is going for too much? I bet I could buy all that stuff brand new for less than even half of that....

---Ammut

Yeah probably. And why is it people have all this shit and it's only played "once or twice." Why would you have ALL that if you dont play it?

Originally posted by Ammut@Apr 22, 2003 @ 11:01 PM

I looked over the package and couldn't see it being worth more than $3500... and thats being generous. It better not go over what it is at now ($10 000). Anyone else here agree this is going for too much? I bet I could buy all that stuff brand new for less than even half of that....

---Ammut

I doubt that person is going to pay. That whole lot cost less than $2000. Most of the stuff that is being sold is current stuff, not old.

Originally posted by Ammut@Apr 22, 2003 @ 11:01 PM

---Ammut

Shit... looks like I can cash in my first million after I sell off all my stuff then.

I love it when people put the ORIGINAL retail price on tech/computer-related auctions of older model stuff.

"This 386 IBM PC is a steal for only $99 -- that's $1500 less than retail!"

My place stinks... so I was searching for Renuzit. They don't sell air fresheners in the Midwest. Anyone who has ever visited and smelled my city could tell you that.
blink.gif

Back