Game will not load after Title Screen

Does no one want to help me anymore, or is it because you guys are in the states and haven't gotten around to reading this stuff yet, where as I am in germany and its about 10:15PM here, well either way, someone help me if you can, i gotta go back and do some homework, for i goes to sleep, though that won't be till 1.

OK, ignore the cuesheet for the time being. Try opening the iso file using CDmage.

Does it let you open it as a mode 1/2048 track?

How about mode 1/2352?

The error you are getting sounds like the iso isn't mode 1 2048 like you have stated in the cuesheet.

Okay now i checked the ISO and it loaded it in 1/2048 just FINE and as far as I can tell there are no errors. SO WHAT THE BLOODY BLAZING HELL DO I DO??

??? ??? ???

So, it will let you open the iso on it's own but not if you open the cuesheet, correct?

The only other thing I can think of is that there is a problem with the wav files and that they are causing the error, rather than the iso.

Originally posted by warbenekar1@Dec. 12 2002, 12:28 pm

what is the recommended output of wav files for sega cd?

perhaps I can figure something out....

The same as for audio cd's. 44100kHz 16 bit Stereo. Anything else will not work. Also I find some wav editing programs add extra info to the file that cause them to fail to load. I find winamp the best solution for converting the mp3's to wav.

just for the heck of it, use WinZIP to compress the ISO itself, alone

copy the CRC number by hand, and post it. that way, if it's off, we can tell you.

you can use anything that can generate CRC checksums, really, but WinZIP is the most known and widely used one.

different CRC values mean different files with 99.9% accuracy

same CRC values mean same files.

The CRC thing says 5fddd992, will that help, cuz I don't have any idea what this is, even though i checked what crc is. anyway, please see if you can help me please......

realize we aren't here 24/7, and wait a day.

now, all we need, is someone who has a working copy, to do the same as you did, get the CRC value of the ISO.

maybe it's a slightly corrupted dump?

okay look im sorry
sad.gif
how am i supposed to know that i'm the only here that has no life.
smile.gif
anyway, does anybody have the iso, so they can check the crc number and tell me if mine is corrupted so i can download it again from some other website...

Back