GBA SP (or something else) for 2x Neo geo pocket c

Well I've done trades before on here, dcemulation, gametz and consoelvision.. and if we do get a trade going I can get fellow respected members on almost all the sites to vouch for me.

Anyways to the item.... I got:

-2 Neo geo pocket colors, 1 is new in box (truly mint , my backup NGPC in case my play one ever broke), the other is in good/very good condition (the one I used to play, but always careful with it)

-SNK vs Capcom: Match of the millenium (mint/complete, compatible with dreamcast games like KOF/Snk vs capcom with the DC/NGPC cable for transferring data).

-link cable (never used it, just got it to complete the collection)

Some information:

its got 40 hour battery life on 2 AA batteries, great refresh rate, 146 simultaneous color ouput and a pallete of 4000+ colors. Also has great games like Sonic, Metal slug, KOF, fatal fury, bust a move, etc games for it.

I'm looking for a GBA SP (hopefully with some stuff), however legitamite offers are considered (money, other items, etc).

So anyways, if you're interested e-mail me or msn message me at: DingoCatcher@hotmail.com Thanks.

Added you to my msn
smile.gif

well it seems someone backe doutta the trade, so items are still available. Still looking for something in the lines of GBA SP/Sega Saturn/CDX/Broken PS2/etc.

Back