Girl Question

Originally posted by aaron+Jan 23, 2004 @ 04:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaron @ Jan 23, 2004 @ 04:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz@Jan 22, 2004 @ 02:40 AM

We live in a day where the girl is on top.....

and that, my friend, is absolutely perfect.[/b][/quote]

Yes it is.....I have always been a fan of being on bottom.....lot less work and just as fun if not better Ü

BTW, how do you properly do quotes? I just hit the quote thing and copy/paste and I didn't get the "QUOTE <user> <time>" thing or the extra box....

Originally posted by Runik@Jan 22, 2004 @ 12:24 PM

Completely OT, but ...

Happy birthday Shitface !!!

:party

Thanks dude... Nobody remembered my birthday exept for my mom. Not even my dad rememberd!

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jan 23, 2004 @ 12:54 PM

[BTW, how do you properly do quotes? I just hit the quote thing and copy/paste and I didn't get the "QUOTE <user> <time>" thing or the extra box....

You hit the quote button and then type what you want in the top text box.

You can edit the text that you're quoting in the lower box and that's about it really. :huh

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 22, 2004 @ 04:19 PM

You have worries and uncertenties? About GUYS? You're giving us too much credit

I try to avoid lumping all guys into one category of thickheaded-ness ... maybe that's my mistake? I don't know.

Right on!

No but seriously youre right to try and not throw us into that same catogory, but that just happens to be one section where it's relativley hard for all guys to get the message.

Originally posted by for your lungs only+Jan 22, 2004 @ 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(for your lungs only @ Jan 22, 2004 @ 11:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Jan 22, 2004 @ 04:19 PM

You have worries and uncertenties? About GUYS? You're giving us too much credit

I try to avoid lumping all guys into one category of thickheaded-ness ... maybe that's my mistake? I don't know. [/b][/quote]

and that counts to all of you. :wub:

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Jan 23, 2004 @ 02:10 AM

Most guys can't really be stuffed figuring out women/ learning signs - we'd rather play games! :devil

so I think you'll appreciate this goals list I made for myself after I decided that my love life is going to be put on hold.

- sing at least an hour every day

- play TONS of video games

- make a video game zine with aaron

- take lots of pictures at shows

- create some kickass band webpages

yep.

Originally posted by for your lungs only+Jan 23, 2004 @ 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(for your lungs only @ Jan 23, 2004 @ 03:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-CrazyGoon@Jan 23, 2004 @ 02:10 AM

Most guys can't really be stuffed figuring out women/ learning signs - we'd rather play games! :devil

so I think you'll appreciate this goals list I made for myself after I decided that my love life is going to be put on hold.

yep. [/b][/quote]

take her advice you guys :wub:

Originally posted by for your lungs only+Jan 23, 2004 @ 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(for your lungs only @ Jan 23, 2004 @ 03:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-CrazyGoon@Jan 23, 2004 @ 02:10 AM

yep. [/b][/quote]

If that's what you really want to do, congratulations...

But if you're just giving up because you don't feel like deciphering signs and whatnot, then you need to realize that putting it on hold isn't going to help anything.

My advice, go ahead and do whatever it is you want to do, but leave your options open. Don't just decide you will or will not actively pursue a lovelife... let other people make that decision for you.

i also am putting off relationships lol after my last one i am tired of them all.

women lol same as guys but with a X

Not being in a "serious" relation can be pretty entertaining, still, being in one, and actually loving someone is something beautiful.

Des, that person in your sig (from the Ring?) gets along with the beat from 'Linkin Park - Faint', pretty well.

Just an observation. Return to relationship tryst dicussion as planned.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 24, 2004 @ 09:24 PM

I dont get it. If that is the character from the ring, then whats it doing in neogeo form.

It's a Guilty Gear character--I think. I thought it was the リング girl too.

Yes, it is Sadako, from Ringu, she is a spirit that posseses Zappa, a character from Guilty Gear XX.

(And it isn't Neo-Geo, it's NAOMI)

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Jan 25, 2004 @ 03:14 AM

Yes, it is Sadako, from Ringu, she is a spirit that posseses Zappa, a character from Guilty Gear XX.

(And it isn't Neo-Geo, it's NAOMI)

I did not know they wrote Sadako into the game. I don't know much Japanese so I can't translate what goes on in the game. But I do know a few words and use them excessively. おまけ!

Back