Girl Question

I woulda started a new thread for this but a girl problem is a girl problem might as well sae the space:

Listen to this it's fucking GAY.

My recent girlfriend I just started going out with is a bit on the eh... ditzy side. She's great, dont get me wrong. She's fun to talk to and i'm so comfortable with her. But this girl that I liked for like 3 years since I was 13 JUST reveals to me that shes liked me for along time. Great timing.

The shit thing is, I've asked her out before and she said no so many times and now shes pissed at ME for going out with someone else. She thinks i'm an incosiderate asshole because "all the signs have been there."

She would have been the perfect catch. Again, not that my current interest isn't fantastic, but she just doesnt have that nerdy side that both me and the former share.

Is it me or is she just being messed up? Like I said, i've asked on multiple occaasions to go out and each time i got shot down with "it would be too weird to go with you"

^ she's just jealous, she want's you now because you are taken... it's the age old problem...always wanting what you can't have. Keep her on the side line when you break up with current girlfriend, ask her if she wants to do something, see if she is still interested...

and don't be so harsh on your current girlfriend, if you are making fun of her now why are you with her in the first place?

Oh haha no i'm not making fun of her. I love her to death I do. Like I said she just cant embrace the geek parts of me such as my passion for transformers or my love of john hughes films. We stay together because we can both talk and be open with eachother. Plus we both play guitar, love buddy cop movies and she is a MAD cheerleader who gets practice from ddr. Those are just a few things though.

Joe, she is just playing hard to get....go for pink dude, haha O:)

and Ben, u need to just go off on a trek by yourself until you reach inner peace.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 22, 2004 @ 11:39 AM

She thinks i'm an inconsiderate asshole because "all the signs have been there."

I hear that. Guys often don't pick up on girl signals.

I once ended up sharing a bed (innocently I thought :blush: ) with a girl before I 'got' the signals she was sending. :rolleyes: :lol:

I just went through stuff with a guy ... he was so oblivious to my interest in him that I just gave up. it gets to the point that it's not worth the effort anymore. I kind of appreciate the fact that you gave her your number and made a move. every girl handles stuff like this differently .... if I was her I'd call you back anyway, regardless of any motives or anything. just out of politeness. I'd definitely want to hang out and get to know you better before we started dating ... but I would indeed call you back. if she doesn't call you back at all she sucks.

haha I am always too scared to go upto reall attractive girls. specially if it's only me and there are like 5 of them.

How come ugly people are so much easier to talk to? Not comming off mean or anything but they are, haha.

and Lungs, u seem like a nice girl. Most girls are assholes over shit like that. They wont call for sum dumb reason or they exspect the guy to call ALL the time. We live in a day where the girl is on top.....

Originally posted by for your lungs only@Jan 22, 2004 @ 01:38 AM

I just went through stuff with a guy ... he was so oblivious to my interest in him that I just gave up. it gets to the point that it's not worth the effort anymore. I kind of appreciate the fact that you gave her your number and made a move. every girl handles stuff like this differently .... if I was her I'd call you back anyway, regardless of any motives or anything. just out of politeness. I'd definitely want to hang out and get to know you better before we started dating ... but I would indeed call you back. if she doesn't call you back at all she sucks.

See! Thats exactly what i was hoping the girl i gave my number to would do. Even if she wasn't interested, i was hoping she would at least call me and tell me that. ARRGGHH!!!

Lungs.. Would you be my girlfriend :cool: Hehe, j/k... or am i? :blink:

But on that note, all my friends that are girls, feel the same way and are really cool, but they all are taken! CURSES!

Originally posted by aaron+Jan 22, 2004 @ 05:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaron @ Jan 22, 2004 @ 05:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz@Jan 22, 2004 @ 02:40 AM

We live in a day where the girl is on top.....

and that, my friend, is absolutely perfect. [/b][/quote]

lol

seriously...

I never "went out" with many girls til I got to college.

But I had some very close/semiclose relationships with various girls.

I think you really get to know them as a person better. Sure I had crushes on them at the same time, but it worked out fine.

It was nice because we had lots of good times together, I broadened my hozirons by getting to know different girls, and I didn't have to invest TOO many emotions and have to potential to get hurt and/or ruin relationships.

Since I've moved I don't get to see/talk to many of them any more. But one in particular is still a very close friend of mine. She's like a sister too me now. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding (one of my few family/friends that flew across the country for my wedding) and her and her husband hang out with me and my wife when we come to visit my family. We still email every now and then too.

hahahaahahaha

for a second i tought lungs was gay :p

until i heard what pearl jammz said. :lol:

seems there is a sega girl in the world after all :wub:

Lungs I just gotta tell you something

Guys just DONT pick up on signals. And really you know it's useless to try and do them. If you're interested, just say it. It could be the ugliest, nastiest girl in the world and the guy would just be flattered that you asked. it's bullshit trying to beat a round the bush with signals because you gotta drop HUGE ones for guys to even start to pick up.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 22, 2004 @ 01:51 PM

Guys just DONT pick up on signals. And really you know it's useless to try and do them. If you're interested, just say it. It could be the ugliest, nastiest girl in the world and the guy would just be flattered that you asked. it's bullshit trying to beat a round the bush with signals because you gotta drop HUGE ones for guys to even start to pick up.

and it's any different for us? we go through the same worries and uncertainties as any guy does. at least real girls that aren't sluts [me]. and we wouldn't be flattered? I am always flattered when someone shows any interest.

Originally posted by for your lungs only+Jan 22, 2004 @ 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(for your lungs only @ Jan 22, 2004 @ 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Jan 22, 2004 @ 01:51 PM

and it's any different for us? we go through the same worries and uncertainties as any guy does. at least real girls that aren't sluts [me]. and we wouldn't be flattered? I am always flattered when someone shows any interest. [/b][/quote]

really lungs? :wub:

Originally posted by for your lungs only+Jan 22, 2004 @ 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(for your lungs only @ Jan 22, 2004 @ 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Jan 22, 2004 @ 01:51 PM

and it's any different for us? we go through the same worries and uncertainties as any guy does. at least real girls that aren't sluts [me]. and we wouldn't be flattered? I am always flattered when someone shows any interest. [/b][/quote]

You have worries and uncertenties? About GUYS? You're giving us too much credit

Back