Girl Question

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 17, 2004 @ 05:29 PM

Hm I think i just did something bad today.

I was playing mad ddr and there was this really cute girl there and she said she thought i was hot and wanted my number but I told her I was taken.

Was that a mistake? I mean she was cute and all but i love my girlfriend and I didnt even know who this chick was.

That is a horrible, horrible mistake.

At all times, you should have as many women as possible tied around your little finger. If you don't, and the gf breaks it off with ya, you have no options.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Whenever somebody asks me something like this I always give them all the same answer. Give her a playful slap on the ass, and if she doesn't like you after that, it just wasn't meant to be.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 19, 2004 @ 09:31 PM

Either that or you spend the night in county

That's why I said playful slap on the ass, and not malicious slap on the ass.

eh not really a lot of girls dont use that(at least my age) and if they do it's weird to ask them out on it i've tried that in high school and freshman year of college(sophmore maybe also i forget) and it never worked.

Originally posted by for your lungs only@Jan 20, 2004 @ 02:24 AM

you're just not going after the right girls

I've not once met a girl who prefers being asked out over aim instead of in person or on the phone.

Besides, if you can't see them, or at least hear them, how are you supposed to enjoy watching or hearing how flustered they get? ;)

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jan 19, 2004 @ 06:11 PM

Whenever somebody asks me something like this I always give them all the same answer. Give her a playful slap on the ass, and if she doesn't like you after that, it just wasn't meant to be.

hahahhaha will try that one too :cool:

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jan 20, 2004 @ 03:16 AM

I've not once met a girl who prefers being asked out over aim instead of in person or on the phone.

My ex told me she liked me over AIM...

I ended up asking her out over it too..

In my experiences girls open up a lot more to you online than in person, i figure it's only because you are talking to a name and not a face, and it gives you the ability to think out what you are going to say before you blurt it out...

plus it's easier to give someone a straight out answer because you don't have to see there emotion. ex. heartbreak.

as i see it, it's better to be accepted face to face... it's better to be rejected online.

edit:

Don't bother trying to understand girls on your own, it's out of control and everyone of them is different...your best bet is to have some female friends that you can talk openly about anything with and get some of their input.

Originally posted by Zziggy00+Jan 20, 2004 @ 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zziggy00 @ Jan 20, 2004 @ 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caelestis@Jan 20, 2004 @ 03:16 AM

My ex told me she liked me over AIM...

I ended up asking her out over it too..

In my experiences girls open up a lot more to you online than in person, i figure it's only because you are talking to a name and not a face, and it gives you the ability to think out what you are going to say before you blurt it out...

plus it's easier to give someone a straight out answer because you don't have to see there emotion. ex. heartbreak.

as i see it, it's better to be accepted face to face... it's better to be rejected online.

edit:

Don't bother trying to understand girls on your own, it's out of control and everyone of them is different...your best bet is to have some female friends that you can talk openly about anything with and get some of their input. [/b][/quote]

personally, if I'm gonna get rejected, I'd rather they be there for it.

If I'm getting shot down, the very least they can do is feel awkward being around me for the next few minutes.

Hm. Well what I found worked best was talk on the phone first. Then set up a time to meet and let it be known to BOTH OF YOU that shit may go down. This way it's less awkward since you've been talking on the phone steadily for the past week or 2 lets say.

Once you finally manage to do something just the two of you it'll be less weird if you just treat it and talk like you were still talking on the phone.

most girls think you're a pussy if you ask them out online that's what i learned. but i have to admit i did ask a lot of girls out that i knew when drunk(or said some other things along the line"you know what you're hot" or "we should do something" "did i ever tell you you're the definition of perfection well you are")

in responce to something above uhh if she was implying something she could always PM me her name :D

Back