Happy birthday mal!

You're getting old man.. ;)

I'm doing my 20 soon... and I already think i'm old .. :blink:

P.S.- Cloud birthday was yesterday right? happy birthday to him too.. late but.. better than nothing :)

Yeah, happy b-day to both.

Enjoy your youth Cloud, when I hit 19, I started feeling old, seriously. *ouch my back*

Heh.... thanks guys. I'm now 17... it feels weird, that I'm 17, and yet I still don't got my license, or a car, OR my permit! :p :lol:

Originally posted by Cloud121@Oct 27, 2003 @ 09:07 PM

yet I still don't got my license, or a car, OR my permit!

That's one similarity between us.

Oh yeah, I have a Mac too, heh.

Yes, not only are we both Tigers :hehehe:

TIGER: You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.

we're both Scorpios as well

Scorpios are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment. But those of us who are particularly perceptive will be aware of the harnessed aggression, the immense forcefulness, magnetic intensity, and often strangely hypnotic personality under the tranquil, but watchful composure of Scorpio. In conventional social gatherings they are pleasant to be with, thoughtful in conversation, dignified, and reserved, yet affable and courteous; they sometimes possess penetrating eyes which make their shyer companions feel naked and defenseless before them

It's a bit freakin wierd actually. :blink:

I had a great day yesterday with an old girlfriend and spent today recovering. :lol:

Originally posted by ratfish+Oct 27, 2003 @ 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ratfish @ Oct 27, 2003 @ 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@Oct 27, 2003 @ 09:07 PM

yet I still don't got my license, or a car, OR my permit!

That's one similarity between us.

Oh yeah, I have a Mac too, heh. [/b][/quote]

I like this ratfish guy! :p :D

How can something so old still be alive? And I bet Cloud121 wished for (and got) one of those new silver PS2s for his birthday.

Back