Has anyone seen this Street Fighter game?

racketboy

Established Member
I stumbled across this game on Google.

It's supposedly a Pachinko w/ SF characters

Here's some info I found here:

March 25

A new SF game is already out in Japan, called Fever4 Sankyo Official Pachinko Simulation. That's right, Capcom USA hasn't even said one word about it and it's already out in Japan!

Ughh! It's for the Playstation and it's a Pocket Fighter style game. The game itself is, well, a slot machine, from what I understand. I'm not sure how it works, probable like Puzzle Fighter did. When you do something good, your character does a special technique. From what I've seen the game includes Ryu, Ken, Guile, E.Honda, Zangief, Blanka, Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M.Bison, and myself, of course. It's almost the original SF2 cast (I'm sure Dhalsim's there too). You'd think Sakura, Akuma, and Dan would be in it, since their animations from Pocket Fighter could be used. My good friend Cammy White should be there too. Maybe we'll learn more about this mysterious slot game soon. Here are some pics (I love that character artwork!)

fever1.jpg
fever2.jpg
fever3.jpg

There is also a note of it's release on an old www.the-magicbox.com/game082302.htm+Fever4+Sankyo+Official+Pachinko+Simulation&hl=en&ie=UTF-8]MagicBox Page[/url]

Anybody else have any info to share?

Looks like a neat little novelty, but not much more, of well, yet another Japan-only release. *sigh*

I'm a big Street Fighter fan, so I don't care if it's a novelty or not. :)

Gamefaqs doesn't even seem to have any info on it though :(

No, It looks just like the pachinko LCD screen game... I've seen them before... It is not "interactive" outside of the typical pachinko overstimulation lights and bells...

Back