Help me get a virus....

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
I need help getting a virus installer so I can infect sumone's PC. This isn't for me, more for a friend who wants to get back at sumone else, I am just helpin him out cuz I owe him one. Anyone know how I could go about doing this? preferably I wanna make it just delete verything off of the HDD, but if I can also get it to destroy internals (fry HDD) that'd be cool too. Another plus would be if the program had a delay....ie) install it monday it starts fukin shit up on wed. That way it wouldn't be so obvious. Hope u guys can help me out, thanks :).

I've never heard of anything that can do physical damage like that. Why dont you just put match head shavings in his floppy drive?

I suppose it would be theoretically possible to write a virus that would overclock your computer by a massive amount and thereby damage it. Such a program would have to be very hardware specific - nobody would be bothered writing something like that anymore. It's all about mass destruction these days...

Back in the day, I heard of a virus written for a specific HD make/model (I don't recall which) that was designed to ping out the Jingle Bells chistmas tune by smashing the drive heads into the spindle at the center of the drive. Not sure if it's true, though.

haha, that would be great. Doing physical damage is just a plus, not a necessity by any means. Anyone know a virus that'll just format the HDD?

I just figured out the story behind all of this, I guess this kid wont stop harassing my friend's girlfriend so this is how he is gunna get back at him. SO help the good cause of stopping kids from messin w/ ppls girlfriends in a safe, non-violent way :).

Like always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by mal@Feb 29, 2004 @ 10:07 PM

Why doesn't the girlfriend tell this 'kid' to leave her alone? Hmm?

If someone disrespects like that, you destroy some of their property. That's just the way it's done. :sarcasm:

I don't like this. Iiiiii juuuust doooon't liiiike thiiiiis. :blink:

This isn't biblical times where it's an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Destroying someone's property... it's just wrong, no matter what the reason. People have gone to jail for this in more extreme cases. :ph34r:

But I doubt that finding actual viruses via Google should be a real problem. I will hereby deny ever having said anything to this effect. :rolleyes:

haha, well I guess he just wants to make him have to redo his PC and lose all his saved shit...which isn't all that bad. After that I guess ifthe guy doesn't get the hint.....then we getta beat sum ass :). That is always fun, but isnt our first choice of action, we are lovers, not fighters.

Also, I guess they used to be good friends, so sum of the respect is there for the kid......that's what's stoppin him from beatin his ass....and the fact they haven't done anything, he just wont give up and is more of a nusence than anything.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Mar 1, 2004 @ 06:24 PM

Also, I guess they used to be good friends, so sum of the respect is there for the kid......that's what's stoppin him from beatin his ass....and the fact they haven't done anything, he just wont give up and is more of a nusence than anything.

"They haven't done anything"?

From the way you're talking it doesn't sound like the girl isn't discouraging this extra attention. Remember, it takes two to tango.

I could always be reading too much into it...

Solving the world's problems through being a complete asshole. I suppose it's the American dream. What I don't really understand is how this person can "get the hint" when you're so concerned about covering your tracks.

Originally posted by antime@Mar 1, 2004 @ 12:31 PM

Solving the world's problems through being a complete asshole. I suppose it's the American dream. What I don't really understand is how this person can "get the hint" when you're so concerned about covering your tracks.

I have NEVER bashed an entire country for such a thing. Please don't pin this sort of thing on an entire nation. Blame it on a lack of maturity if you will. kthx.

hmmm well basically she has done everything but litterly tell him to go fuk himself.

Nobody know of a virus that I could put on a computer so it deletes everything?

Originally posted by mountaindud@Mar 2, 2004 @ 12:10 AM

That didn't seem very sarcastic to me, a sarcasm emoticon would have helped.

Emoticons are the laugh tracks of the Internet.

Originally posted by antime+Mar 1, 2004 @ 04:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antime @ Mar 1, 2004 @ 04:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud@Mar 2, 2004 @ 12:10 AM

That didn't seem very sarcastic to me, a sarcasm emoticon would have helped.

Emoticons are the laugh tracks of the Internet. [/b][/quote]

There is no emoticon to express what I'm feeling! So I will just go with this one. :rant

I never got a virus so I can´t help you :banana Just talk to the guy and make things clear and no beating :slap !! Seems like you guys are more affraid of him then he is of you two, how by getting him a virus will he get the message? I guess its the geek way of solving problems :lol:

I dunno? it's not my prob. at all, I dont even know the kid. My friend Ryan wants to do it and I owe him one so I am tryin to find a good virus.

Back