Hitachi HiSaturn

Well.. a lot of factors come into play here. First.. it's understandable that if you run a web-based business from Hong Kong.. English is not going to be your primary language. But if you're willing to do business with the US & Europe.. you should AT LEAST have someone who can answer their e-mails within a timely fashion. Second.. the reply I got from Tototek after placing my order was very prompt and specified "payment instructions" with an option to pay through PayPal using your credit card (which I did.). They asked me to ALSO e-mail them WHEN I paid (which I did.. 3 times); but they NEVER e-mailed me back with an acknowledgement of payment/shipping or a tracking # (Which they said they would).. so I started to worry. Third.. in the past two weeks I have seen that site being updated at least a half a dozen times.. everytime it does.. it goes down for a day (except for the home page).. in all that time.. they never changed their Pocketstation ad in any way.

What it boils down to is I'm sure they're Ok if it's one of their own.. or a popular item; but let's face it.. Pocketstations for $17? That's terribly cheap.. even for Japan. I see imported Pocketstations go for $50 on up (not including postage).. imported from Japan every week on eBay. My guess is that they "wait" for an order to come in and then go out and try to "round one up" somewhere locally.. that's a bad way of doing business.. IMHO. I'd have been perfectly willing to wait weeks for one at that price.. if they'd only kept in touch and let me know.

Sigh.. I want one of these little b*st*rds badly though.. so I've learned my lesson.. I'll just have to suck it up and pay a small fortune for one through eBay.
unsure.gif

Back