Hmmm...

Was just wondering if anyone else had bought something from aaron in this thread:

http://www.phantasy-star-universe.com/foru...showtopic=12031

.. and recieved their stuff. I sent him payment & postage for his FF III game he had for sale (priority.. no less) and asked him to contact me when it was recieved; or he sent the item, and have not heard "hide nor hair" from him since.. despite repeated attempts to PM and e-mail him.. no answer.

I know his last post in this thread said his phone had been disconnected.. but that shouldn't have prevented him from going to the PO and mailing my package. I'm also aware that he's been a good trader with some of you in the past.. which is why I'm posting this "here" and not in the "bad seller" thread.. for now. It's been almost 3 weeks now.

Similar things have happened to me.

It was about 2 months ago that I lost $65 which I mailed to sonic_beat.

The strange thing is that he contacted me a few times, he didn't just ignore my questions. I sent a money order though, not a paypal transfer, plus it went to our good old Canada.

I've sort of forgotten about it, even though I've been pretty pissed some times, and though about flagging him as a thief. I guess I've convinced myself that the money just got lost in the mail over time, and I try to forget about it.

Another instance I would like to bring up here.

I've heard that solid_snake is a good trader, but I sent him a paypal order, and haven't gotten my goods in about 3 weeks either. This, I'm going to wait on.

To Scorch56: remember our first deal, when you were away for about 3 weeks+. Just give it some more time, don't brand him as a bad trader just yet.

scorch, ur not alone, about 4 weeks ago i sent him a few games for his grab bag, and he hasnt sent it out yet... I dont know what to do. He says he doesnt have any time to sdend it, but he has time to look around on there boards :huh :huh

I know what it's like to have a few days where I'm just to busy to ship, but a few weeks is a bit much.

If you are going on vacation or something or you are so busy that it may take weeks. You shouldn't be selling stuff probably

Originally posted by forcemajeure@Mar 9, 2004 @ 02:34 PM

I bought a 3DO, Game Gear, and Slipheed from aaron and it worked out fine.

Was it out of the thread linked above? Or some time ago.. just curious.

I know he was editing that thread and removing items as he sold them.. I'd just like to hear from someone who bought from him most recently (I can't be the only one.). Don't get me wrong.. I'm not accusing him of scamming anyone.. including me.. and I know we all have our "problems" at times (me included). I just don't know why he wouldn't have mailed me the item yet (for $5 S&H for 1 game.. he could've sent it "priority"). I hope I still have the receipt for the money order I sent him.. that way maybe I can trace it and see if it's been cashed. Should've used "delivery confirmation" on my Priority payment. Live & learn.

I was also working with him on getting him the instrument cables be wanted... nothing changed hands between us but I haven't heard from him since either...

~Krelian

you'll all receive your items. i've been on tour with my band and will be for the next 10 days (which is why i was selling stuff in the first place). i really do apologize for not having my shit together, as it were, but i am not a dishonest person and have no intentions of ripping anyone off.

scorch, the reason why i was holding off on sending you out FFIII was because i thought you wanted my 2600 games and a few other things. i thought you were sending me payment for those then i was gonna send you out a big package, but i guess there was a miscommunication there. i do apologize for that. i'll send the game out when i get back.

and muffinman, i have just reeeeeeeeally made you wait for way too long so i'll throw in some actual nice stuff with the grab bag, which will also be sent when i get back.

it's been a good tour and i am glad that those of you who bought stuff from me helped me out with it. thanks again.

also, i don't have internet access at my home, so i've been doing things at friends' houses and such. sorry for my lack of communication. i should probably just stick to selling stuff to resale shops around here :blush:

I bought some of that stuff from aaron, and received it last week. I got everything I paid for. So I don't think aaron is ripping anyone off.

Well.. he SHOULD be home by now.. so we'll see. I'd expect it soon.

"Actually.. I DID send out the money order yesterday.. priority mail; so just send FF III when you get it."

.. this is a quote from me in my second to the last PM I sent you aaron; and you acknowledged it by replying to me with a price quote for the other games I was interested in.. so I KNOW you MUST have seen it before you left.

Just didn't want anyone to think I was "slackin'". ;)

yo scorch,

i am back now, i'm sending them out tomorrow. i won't be able to post when i do or anything, as i don't have internet access, but you'll get your game by the beginning of next week at the latest. promise.

same thing with muffinman.

also, krelian, i am sending you a pm after i send you this.

Originally posted by aaron@Mar 23, 2004 @ 07:32 PM

yo scorch,

i am back now, i'm sending them out tomorrow. i won't be able to post when i do or anything, as i don't have internet access, but you'll get your game by the beginning of next week at the latest. promise.

same thing with muffinman.

also, krelian, i am sending you a pm after i send you this.

"i am back now, i'm sending them out tomorrow,you'll get your game by the beginning of next week at the latest."

..well aaron.. it's Thursday of the week after.. and STILL NO GAME! I don't understand why it's so difficult to send off an item I ALREADY paid you $45 for over 6 weeks ago. All it takes is a quick trip to the PO. Whether or not you have internet access REALLY has nothing to do with your being honorable.

"you'll get your game by the beginning of next week at the latest. promise."

... tedious.. this line is getting tedious.

Back