How do i burn the .bin .cue that makes nero say

Some bin cue files in nero come up 3,000-4000meg. it's the ones where the cue has more then just the bin link but also list's audio tracks, but there are no audio tracks in the .rars the .bin is 580meg.. anyone? please help, only way I've been able to get around this is to delete all the audio tracks in the .cue

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@April 21 2002,17:09

What does the first bullet of the Do's on the Newbie 101 page say? That could be why you're not getting any help.

But it's a Saturn question!
wink.gif

I hope people start to read Newbie 101...

Check out some of the other threads regarding Nero. In short, the program can't deal with data tracks in different formats. Use some utility to convert the data, edit your cuesheet and burn.

The following should be able to handle BIN+CUE:

[*]CDRWin

[*]FireBurner

[*]BlindWrite

[*]Nero

If none of them work, then it could be an issue with one or more of the following:

[*]your burner

[*]your burner's firmware

[*]your burner's driver

[*]your ASPI layer

[*]your OS

[*]outdated version of the burning software you're using

Considering that it's Nero that's saying that the disc is way bigger than it is, there are really only two likely possibilities here:

1) The cusesheet is screwed up

2) Nero is screwed up

Nero just *does* that. I don't know why. Actually, this is a problem I ran into with Sega CD games (and some saturn games)... In any event:

Use Binchunker, break down the bin into ISO + Wav, then use Saturn Cue Maker, make a cue sheet and burn in Nero (file -> burn image -> load your cue file).

I had this issue when switching from NTI to Nero (due to NTI not working under Win2K).

From what I can tell, there isn't any other way to get around it. Go figure.

or

3) The BIN is screwed up

I don't see how that would affect anything; BIN files don't contain metadata, that's why you need a .cue file to do anything with them without making assumptions/guesses about what they contain.

well, I dl'ed a trial of fireburner and it did the trick. I still have trouble with some games not working at all after burning. They are always the .iso's where you can't change the country code. this one guys ftp has nothing but them and as far as i can tell they all just made costers..

As far as I can tell, there's no such thing as a game whose country code can't be changed.

It could be ripped in the wrong format (most likely), or it's corrupted on download (I've had that happen once).

Originally posted by MTXBlau@April 20 2002, 11:52 pm

As far as I can tell, there's no such thing as a game whose country code can't be changed.

It could be ripped in the wrong format (most likely), or it's corrupted on download (I've had that happen once).

He may be talking about Sega CD games in which the patchign program doesn't work with all games.

Back