how many people preorderd ikaruga!

I did not preorder it, but my import shop in paris preordered 50 ikarugas;

so think of it as a preorder!
love.gif

I did!

What method will you guys be using to play this? DC-X? Gameshark? Modchip? My DC has no modchip and I havem't bought any of the above.. what would you recommend?

I too am pre-ordered...but that was before a GC port was named. I'll probably still keep it...it'll be my LAST Dreamcast purchase.
sad.gif

BTW, I'll probably use the Utopia boot disk...worked great booting up my Shnemue 2.

Originally posted by Surronded@Aug. 29 2002, 2:53 pm

I have a Cube too but I don¡t know how's Ikaruga? How's Ikaruga? What is about?

it's basically a sequel to Radiant Silvergun, basically one of the greatest space shooters of all time

I'll wait for it to be released on GameCube.

I'm looking forward for something to tap the GameCube's 2D powers other than Capcom vs SNK: EO

----

333 and half-way to hell.

Originally posted by 3rdman@Aug. 30 2002, 12:48 am

I too am pre-ordered...but that was before a GC port was named. I'll probably still keep it...it'll be my LAST Dreamcast purchase.
sad.gif

BTW, I'll probably use the Utopia boot disk...worked great booting up my Shnemue 2.

I didn't know the Utopia disc could boot imports.... or originals, gotta try that!

use a gameshark

the utopia boot disc has no support for the vga adapter

then again i think i'm the only person who has one so nevermind

Originally posted by sizone@Aug. 30 2002, 7:18 pm

use a gameshark

the utopia boot disc has no support for the vga adapter

then again i think i'm the only person who has one so nevermind

I do have a VGA box, but a Gameshark would be nearly impossible to find here in Mexico, so I wil have to use the TV anyway (that is the Utopia boot disk can boot Ikagura)

Originally posted by racketboy+Aug. 30 2002, 10:15 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Aug. 30 2002, 10:15 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Surronded@Aug. 29 2002, 2:53 pm

I have a Cube too but I don¡t know how's Ikaruga? How's Ikaruga? What is about?

it's basically a sequel to Radiant Silvergun, basically one of the greatest space shooters of all time[/b][/quote]

Thank you very much
wink.gif

I ordered mine should be here (hopefully) by weeks end.. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SEGA of those who have played it how is it, (like I need to ask).

Got my copy today, and it is AWESOME, words cannot do this game justice,but what the heck... wow.. it is a masterpeice, a must own for any true sega fan.

If you have no problems with it, you can always get HK Silvers. Im sure its only a matter of time before stores start pushing things to Ebay. That game has had loads of HK Silver stock from the begining.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Sep. 12 2002, 8:20 am

Anyone know where I can still get me one of these? I was dumb and didn't get around to pre-ordering it
sad.gif

I just sent my paypal payment to Lan Kwei - should be here in a couple of weeks
smile.gif
. Of course, I wont be able to play it for months since it is a birthday present...and my birthday is in December
ohmy.gif

They seem to have it a little cheaper than the other import places I've seen it at too.

I have seen a couple of them on ebay, you will more than likely see them here for a while, there was probably more than 10 or so, some cheap some selling them with a dreamcast for almost 200

Back