How old is SX ?

Cloud121 said:
Not quite. If anything, it picked up quite a bit around 2003 and 2004. And don't forget all the drama with RevQuixo and such. Ah... The good times. I miss my Des. Haha. Haven't spoken to her since 2007.

Oh and, another redesign? Interesting.

Redesign? You must have missed the closing thread, it's just different software.

IceDigger said:
Hey Guys! Message me on aim at iceman2ka msn at iceman2k@comcast.net. It's been a while and wondering how everybody is doing.

Mmmh ... how do we do when we do not use msn ?
tongue.gif

cww80 said:
Sure do. Nintendoxtreme. You disappeared...

Well... I didn't disappear exactly... I moved countries and got older, fatter and busier. I guess the same as everyone else.

How you doing man? Been at least 5 years!

Karny said:
Well... I didn't disappear exactly... I moved countries and got older, fatter and busier. I guess the same as everyone else.

How you doing man? Been at least 5 years!

Doing great. I could write a book about everything else in-between, but I am not here to bore anyone.

I still check this place out from time to time. Haven't been on IRC chat for year. Good to see just about everyone is still around. Sega needs to release better games so we have more to talk about.
wink.gif

cww80 said:
Doing great. I could write a book about everything else in-between, but I am not here to bore anyone.

I still check this place out from time to time. Haven't been on IRC chat for year. Good to see just about everyone is still around. Sega needs to release better games so we have more to talk about.
wink.gif

Agreed! Let's get some fresh products on the market already
wink.gif

Jacksonmelkor said:
Agreed! Let's get some fresh products on the market already
wink.gif

Holy shit this thread brought back some memories!

Galstaff used to hit me up on AIM constantly back in the day but then just kind of...disappeared. Not sure what happened to him.

Cloud, didn't you write those fan fiction/adult stories about FF?

Hope everyone is doing well. College, growing up, hardly ever touching a videogame, etc. has been what drew me from this site. So many great memories though! I actually still talk to scaredrabbit and even visited him and his wife in California (and stole his car :p). Kind of crazy the relationships that you build on the most random places on the internet. Technology is awesome
smile.gif

I still miss my car T.T

No but seriously same deal with me. I have maybe 3 hours of video game time a month. Also my height of posting was when I was working at a job where I had lots of downtime at a desk with the internet. If the community picked back up here I might start posting more often again.

What we need is some drama.

We should pick one of those X-Station forums full of 5 year olds who think MGS3 and FF12 are unplayable due to their terrible dated graphics and just do a hostile take over.

And then there's the belief that cellphones are the next gameboy. The N-Gage was ahead of its time.

On the plus side I picked up Gaurdian Heroes and Panzer Dragoon II Zwie CIB.

Back