how to change joystick sensibility

Hi

I use the EMS USB2 adapter (ps2 -> pc adapter) in a winxp pc. It works great (recognizes the controllers very well; but I need to change the sensibility of the analog sticks.

There is no option available in the control panel or in the drivers.

I want to know if someone knows how to change it, maybe by editing sensibility in the inf files (wich lines?) or by editing the windows registry, or by an application.

Thanks

PS: you can see the driver here

I wrote to EMS and that's their answer. However they say, there is still a lot of software (like old dos games) wich doesn't have the option to change sensibility.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We are very sorry to say that our USB2 driver does not contain this function. However, this is usually available in the game option.

Regards,

Virginia

I also use that device and I feel your pain. Using the analog buttons are a pain because control is off the wall. If you turn the analog off its a great for emulators. Unfortunatlly some games are much better to play with the analog.

I also hate that if I leave the thing plugged in and then turn off my PC and then turn the PC back on later, i need to uninstall it, unplug the device, then plug it back in to get it working.

Originally posted by RitualOfTheTrout@Jun 24, 2004 @ 05:54 PM

I also hate that if I leave the thing plugged in and then turn off my PC and then turn the PC back on later, i need to uninstall it, unplug the device, then plug it back in to get it working.

I don't have that problem. I always keep the adapter plugged and it have never failed.

Back