How to uninstall EZCD from Win2000

okay, the other day i tried installing EZCD on my system. mind you im dual booting in Win2000 and XP. well like the other guy said in another post i cannot even boot 2000 into safe mode thanks to EZCD. XP is fine. so how can i uninstall EZCD without being able to start up Win2000? is there any way i can do it thru XP?

ooh i hate xp stupid hardware problems. grrr. anyways i heard bad things about having xp and 2000 on one hd. since 2k. is 5.0 and xp is 5.1. they are too similar and they eventually screw each other up. just like you can't have 2 copies of win9x on the same hd.

no no uninstall xp. grr pos i hate it. and anyways since they have to write games for xp now. 2000 is auto supported. just think of 2k as 98 and Xp as ME. nice new features but buggier and less stable than the older version.

KILL THE EVIL XP!!!! BURN!! BURN!!!!!

Anyways anyone find it gay that XP says "IM" Repartioning "MY" HD because "IM" your new MS OS! TOUGH!

Like you gotta make a Dos part, then a Win98 part, FINALLY the XP for it all to work....gay...all those of you who still trying to change the theme...or unistall some things...keep at it ONE day it "might" start booting again.

oh one way to uninstall it from win2k is to open regedit and type in ez and just look and remove every key you can find. its alot of work but it does the trick.

well that is a problem what i would do for you i would get a win98 bootdisk and your 2000 disk sure as #### setup won't init so go into the folder called bootdisk or sumsuch thing. and run that it requires six floppies once your done. shut off the pc put boot floppy one in and turn her back on and then reinstall hopefully it will fix it.

PS. you'd think ppl would think hmm Ez cd95 well it was made for win9x guess i better get nero since it runs on nt,2k and xp.

someone should suggest they put a warning beside the link for ezcd.

Back