HST3200 cd pin count

Hello I must buy a saturn with 20 pin cd intrfece...

Can someone point me to the right model number?

Thanks a lot.

ANY

Why do you want a 20 pin Saturn? Have you got a 20 pin mod that you want to (re)use?

I can only help you with the model number from a Euro Model 1 (20 pin) Saturn, and I'm guessing that won't be much help.

MK-80200-03

BTW, a Saturn with oval power and reset buttons is a fairly safe bet as far as 20 pin Saturns go. There are such Saturns that are 21 pin, but they are definitely in the minority.

Thanks

I need a 20 pin one because i have to replace the cd player in Sport Fishing 2

A st-v arcade game...

I found a japanese HST-3200 for what i understand this one have a 20 pin cd right?

Thanks again

ANY

any, I got a Sega Saturn Model 1 (has a 20pin cd connector interface) that I am actually selling. Let me know if your itnerested.

Even though I've never seen one, I was under the impression that the Sports Fishing games used SCSI cdrom drives.

Any chance of seeing some pics? :)

Even though I've never seen one, I was under the impression that the Sports Fishing games used SCSI cdrom drives.

Any chance of seeing some pics?

No it use what look like a standard cd rom player with caddy, with ST-V logo in the front and with a 20 pin interface like the saturn one.

The ribbon go into an interface board the has Sh1, ram ecc (saturn CDblock)

there is a second board called Saturn mpeg BD on the manual...

What kind of pic do you want cd and interfaces? or the game itself?

any, I got a Sega Saturn Model 1 (has a 20pin cd connector interface) that I am actually selling. Let me know if your itnerested.

I'm in Italy how much it will cost to me?

Thanks

Originally posted by any@Oct 27, 2003 @ 12:53 AM

What kind of pic do you want cd and interfaces? or the game itself?

I'm more interested in pics of the hardware itself, but some in game ones would be good as well. :)

Tomorrow or the day after i'll make some shot.

But not in game since with bad cdplayer it won't boot...

I found 1 saturn model1 Hst 3200 sure about it's a 20 pin one?

ANY

Taken some photo...

cdfront.jpg

cdrear.jpg

board.jpg

cdblock.jpg

Back