I am off to get one tommorow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gained enough money to go out and get me a Gamcube...sorta. I have about $150. My Dad said he'd pay for the rest, but when I told him that it didn't come with any games or mem cards, he didn't give me an answer as to whether he'd pay for those. Oh well, I'm getting a gamecube (and when I get the $, I'm pre-ordering PSO).

Thats wonderful news. I really hope you manage to get some games tho, otherwise you'll be in the same situation as me.... actually, I'm in a worse situation, I've paid for my Gamecube and I still haven't got it :(

Anyway... Enjoy it, you lucky bastard! ;)

Thanks.

Yeah, I got it, and like I said, I was short, so my Dad covered the rest, but his condition was that I had to get a game my sister would like. So I got Simpsons Road Rage (it's the fattest rip-off of Crazy Taxi!).

Ooooo, you got a good deal. Wish I could afford a GCube right now, but I burned almost $600 on my PS2 and games for it last week, so im almost completly broke. Oh well, FF9, FFX, and the other games I got should tide me over for a while till I can get a GCube of my own, along with SSBM and RL of course. By the way Karny, how long ago did you order your GCube?

I placed the order on the 5 of December. But Buyrite took too long to get it to my contact in the States who was coming here (15 December) so they shipped it to me in South Africa free of charge.

Still waiting tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back