I Building t3h c0mputar t00

Finally bought the stuff. The link to what I bought is bellow. still wanna get a couple more case fans and a fan for the HS but that isn't a major priority till I start overclocking. But ya, check it out.......

Brian's PC

I can't wait.....(have to wait for christmas mornin......it's a combines graduation and christmas gift) :banana :wanker :banana :cheers :drool: :smokin:

Another question, haha. I have heard that ATI drivers aren't evry good. SOOO, what drivers should I use to get the best performance out of my card?

BTW, it's a 9700 pro :)

They're better than they were, that's for sure, dunno about how great they are though still. Atleast they're better than creatives drivers lol!

*shivers* creative......i have heard almost as many stories about their drivers messin up comps as I have the sims messing up comps. sims almost tuined mine (got it off quick....everything was screwy when I put it on), made my friend have to reformat and my other friend's comp was so jacked he had to format too....a couple of times (his mom kept puttin the game back on cuz she liked it)

well I have an audigy platinum sitting in a box at my house cause I don't really want it back in my pc. I miss all the connectors on it's box, but the stability, and having it just work is worth going wtih another card.

Back