I didnt want to come home from vacation to this...

Originally posted by Supergrom+Jul 25, 2003 @ 05:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supergrom @ Jul 25, 2003 @ 05:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jul 25, 2003 @ 09:55 PM

ooh -- the mechanic can also make it up to you by getting you one of these

a pentium 266? no thanks, just buy a laptop and stick it between the seats (we did that driving down to mexico. ) [/b][/quote]

It is pretty neat, that goes without saying - but how would one hook up a cd changer to it? etc. etc. - I don't want to 'boot up' my radio every time I go driving... my cd changer resets itself as is (I need to fix that wiring) and that drives me up the wall as is...

EDIT - Didn't Clarion make something like this a number of years ago, with voice recognition based on Windows CE? (CD player, GPS, cellular phone w/ voice activation)

I couldnt go with a hybrid car. I could care less about the enviorment.

I want my supercar fixed :)

It actually gets good mileage for a 383 engine. About 18mpg city and 23mpg highway.

Originally posted by fistedjustice@Jul 26, 2003 @ 05:31 AM

get a hybrid car that is very fuel efficient, with the money you save on gas with that car you can buy many things :)

at this time hybrid cars have enough of a price premium that you'd have to drive a hecka lot to break even on saving on gas

You're better off getting a Corolla like me :D

Originally posted by racketboy+Jul 26, 2003 @ 10:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jul 26, 2003 @ 10:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fistedjustice@Jul 26, 2003 @ 05:31 AM

get a hybrid car that is very fuel efficient, with the money you save on gas with that car you can buy many things :)

at this time hybrid cars have enough of a price premium that you'd have to drive a hecka lot to break even on saving on gas

You're better off getting a Corolla like me :D [/b][/quote]

my car (not hybrid) cost 11k new and gets 30-40mpg and is in the top 10 environmentally safe cars.

we only have one planet guys, i want to be able to go to the park every once in a while without seeing a big grey cloud of pollution overhead. :puke:

one love one heart let's get together and feel all right(i dont know why but i think of bob marley's song one love when reading that last message)

I have meself a 2003 Toyota Matrix - gets 32/36 mpg, and it's a zippy car at that... $15k after all was said and done.

Back