I don't believe this.. - New GBA

that sounds kinda cool. I could forsee problems with a flip screen though, it would be kinda fragile and awkward wouldnt it? Oh well, sounds cool. Especially assuming its still backward compatible. Emulation will be sweet as well.

I have a gameboy advance already, and I don't plan on purchasing another. Besides, I doubt that most of what is said in that article has any truth to it. A backlight, possible, but a faster processor, more ram, a cell phone type battery, and four face buttons, no. The GBA is still too new to warrent making a sequel consol to it.

And why would nintendo make a new one when the current one is making big bucks??

If there's a new version coming it probably only is one with a backlight or brighter screen.

Whilst I don't really care for additional CPU power or more ram. The backlight and cell phone battery sound just too cool to be true.

My GBA would get a lot more play if I wasn't always concerned about having to buy more batteries or having the correct light.

Nintendo... if you're listening.... make it right!

GBA is realy good on batterys. I've only gone through about 6-8 sense I got it at the begining of this year. Oh, and just as a side note: Duricel Ultras last a LOT longer in it then any other battery I tried (regular duricels and energizer)

I've been getting through quite a few batteries, my solution was to get a small recharger (about the size of one of those bricky Megadrive plugs) that holds 4 batteries. Cost about £15.. When my GBA batteries run out , I stick in the other two and charge up the drained ones. It's a pretty cheap way of doing it if you're on your GBA a lot, and the batteries last about 10 hours even with the Afterburner installed..

I got some rechargable batteries... but my GBA doesn't like them at all, just crashes :(

They work great with my Lynx, Game Gear and Virtual Boy though ;)

Back