i have a wee secret....

Gallstaff

Established Member
Oh i'm jolly as a little school boy... wait i am a school boy... oh well here goes. I am making something for this site. People wanted it so i'm makin it. I'm not telling you what it is or how i'm doing it, but i am. OOOOOOEEEEEEEEE. It'll be ready when the planets are in alignment and the moon is full... i bet you're on the edge of your seat aren't you? Oh well you're gonna have to wait...
wink.gif

FEINDISH CUPCAKE MONSTER, BE GONE WITH YOU! Ok i'll give you a hint, it has to do with sonic. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, bet you weren't suspecting that.
biggrin.gif

no, i can't program anything... well html isn't reallly programming is it? Well no it's not that. Just be patient. If you go through some past posts... you'll find out what it is.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 19 2002, 11:48 am

If you go through some past posts... you'll find out what it is.

I knew it! It IS cupcakes with a picture of sonic on them! Good call Ice!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by falstaff@Aug. 19 2002, 11:15 am

What, no cupcakes?!?!?!? Well, what the hell good are you for?!?!

(Can I at least get a twinkie?
tongue.gif
)

never had the pleasure of eating a twinkie.what is it,im thinking its just cake with cream inside.right?

that's for the cupcakes somebody should also bring milk or soymilk or some other beverage that goes well with cupcakes.

Originally posted by lupas@Aug. 18 2002, 1:31 pm

never had the pleasure of eating a twinkie.what is it,im thinking its just cake with cream inside.right?

Yeah, that's a Twinkie.

What do you mean? Pleasure? PLEASURE!? There is only pain and suffering when you eat a Twinkie! I envy you, Mr. Twinkie Noeaterson.

hey gal if you want to make donuts with sonic on them then that will be ok with me also, but if you do go with cupcakes make sure you make some good flavors maybe chocolate chip cupcakes.

Originally posted by lupas+Aug. 19 2002, 12:31 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lupas @ Aug. 19 2002, 12:31 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-falstaff@Aug. 19 2002, 11:15 am

What, no cupcakes?!?!?!? Well, what the hell good are you for?!?!

(Can I at least get a twinkie?
tongue.gif
)

never had the pleasure of eating a twinkie.what is it,im thinking its just cake with cream inside.right?[/b][/quote]

No one knows whats in twinkies! Its the great mystery of the snack foods world.

Gallstaff; what are you a cupcack dealer that has never sampled the goods? If you keep up this kind of attitude, we may have to look to one of your competitors for our cupcakes. Now, run off to your kitchen and start icing little sonics on them, Joe81 can bring the milk, and please hurry, we're on our way over!
smile.gif

Back