i have a wee secret....

now your making me hungry... Need an english snack to answer your cup cake....

BRING ON THE RICH TEA BISCUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep. 05 2002, 11:03 pm

oh god tea biscuits... the most asteless thing in the world.

Not when you dip them in tea! Hence the name!
wink.gif

hollywood let me ask you a question. I'm playing conker as we speak right, and i'm using the plugins you suggested but somethings are still off. Not things that hinder the game play but just some little things. for one, whenever there's a swarm of bees instead of being in front of conkers head so you can't see them when you're holding the R button looking up, but they are a layer above his head so they look tiny and out of place.also whenever i go behind a building, i can still see my dust as i walk or someone elses dust. Same happened when that cow was taking a shit because of the prune jusice, i could see the shit through her. does this happen to you?

wait... when you puade the game the quite continue buttons, tails, money, and chocolate appear OVER your current screen? Min ejust goes black with all that then goes back to the game when i'm done... And i just got to the vampire bat part... he has no head. It's messed up, you can see his eyes and ears but not his head. i think it's my shitty geforce2 card, what do you think?

yes, that's the reason, but u have a radeon 9500 pro now so it ok.

Anyways, since you are older and more experienced since this thread was alive (this was a long time ago, skank and cinn were still here) you should make us sum cupcakes. It'll be MUCH more of a contribution to this site. We could all send in pictures of us eating the sonic cupcakes (or knuckles, isn't that who u picked?). so.....i'll say this in the nicest yet firmest way possable.......GIVE ME SUM DAMN CUPCAKES!!!!!! thank you Ü.

P.S. I like the white cake ones with yummy frosting on the top.....so u should make those ones.

i did.....u made the new logo thing (if u click on the link now it's a pic of you though) but that doesn't mean u can't make cupcakes.....i have yetr to get what u promised a lot of SX members...

Back