i have a wee secret....

you still haven't told me what plugins to use
wink.gif

IIRC when I originally saw the post of Gallstaf's that was edited, it stated "Edited by RevQuixo"
wink.gif
That line was removed the "low" line was added in between the time I looked at it yesterday and now.

well i sent it to skank but he hasn't replied or said anything about it... at least he could just say "no, we think this one works better" ... :huh

WOOT WOOT!!!! bad ass, yeah smaller will be better lol. We should make this interesting...... a contest maybe? That way we could see 10-20 or more entries and ppl can make as many as they want. We can all post them under one thread after a certain due date and then we can all vote on them. What you guys think?

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Aug. 28 2002, 5:05 pm

Doesn't really fit the current design of the site though.

too light? well you could put it up there just for like a day, see the reaction to how it fits in. if not, i think it makes a good piece of sega art if nothing else.

Me no need no stinkin' avatars. Me needs cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes,cupcakes,cupcakes,cupcakes,

cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes,cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man! why do I always have to read these cupcake posts while I'm sitting at my desk at work with my tummy growling.... sigh
sad.gif

Back