i have a wee secret....

... no it's not "JUST" a picture and i can't DRAW for shit.. you'll see what it is. remember what i said before: people wantED it so i'm makin' it.

Just replace the damn lightbulb and get to baking!
angry.gif

If that don't work then use a candle or whatever I don't care cause I WANT A CUPCAKE!

Listen. I gotta eat all the cupcakes I can now because odds are in a few years my digestion will be shot, (uncontrolled farting, where do you think the phrase 'ol fart' comes from), my teeth will fall out, i'll be blind, deaf, sitting on a rocking chair in a smelly sweater with holes and surrounded by a million whining cats. I got no time to waste, you young wipper-snapper!
tongue.gif

gall less time complaining and more time working on your project. I mean i see all talk about your pie/cake/cupcake soon to be a franchise shop but i don't see any output.

Snoball?!? I love snoballs too! Better than twinkies IMO! cake center surrounded by marshmallow goodness. But make up your mind, won't you? Then get to bake'n!

tongue.gif
i'm revising but i'm done with the inital logo. sorry though, you robotnil lovers, didn't go with the theme so i put in knuckles instead.
huh.gif
oh well it's still great.

Originally posted by mal+Aug. 26 2002, 11:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Aug. 26 2002, 11:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Aug. 28 2002, 1:35 pm

And what do you mean a few more weeks?

Something to do with the 'big plans' I guess.[/b][/quote]

Yeah there is something coming to this site with the "big plans" something that will make the site a much better place supposedly.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 27 2002, 10:54 am

hi, my name is Galstaff and i make assumptions about things, like having the authorization to change the logo here at SX.

I don't seem to realize that if i changed the logo, it'd entirely throw off the layout of the site. I also apparently think that I have the support of the SX staff.

-oh that's just low, skank.

really skank, that's just childish. People said, and i remember this, people said that they wanted a new sx logo and somene should make one and see how people like it. Well yeah that's what i was doing. I dunno if i can find the exact post but i'll look.

here it is, people didn't like the one that there is now so i just thought maybe MAYBE we could TRY something new. i'm not saying it's a must but give it a chance. Here's what people

said

Back