i have a wee secret....

Im curious, is Gallstaff going to ship these cupcakes out to us for free?Damn, i could really go for some cupcakes
wink.gif

haha -- this is even on the news page???

a cupcake would make a nice little snack during this coding session.

i'm gonna kill you people... you and your cupcake obsession... damn you sweet cakey cup cakes of cakeyness....

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 19 2002, 6:11 pm

i'm gonna kill you people... you and your cupcake obsession... damn you sweet cakey cup cakes of cakeyness....

does that mean you're not going to make cupcakes???

smile.gif

Seeing that many here wants cupcakes from Gallstaff, perhaps it's a music video of him making (let's see, 2000 members equates to 2000) cupcakes while playing Sonic at the same time.
biggrin.gif

YEAH!! What a perfect snack to eat while watching a sonic video! By the way Gallstaff, can you ship a case of twinkies to England for Lupas? It's not fair if he can't get a last minute ticket to ride, and he has to miss out on the sonic cupcake/video goodness. Don't worry about them going bad, they're indestructable. In fact, Lupas, if nuclear war breaks out, pile the twinkies around you. They offer better protection than an underground, lead lined bunker.
tongue.gif

AAHHH, don't feel sad. Have a cupcake. And remember....from the title line of this thread and you initial post, we could be teasing you about your penis size.
cool.gif

I'm not interested in your penis. Bust out the cupcakes homely err...homeboy.

(so...just to clarify...your saying you DO have a wee penis?)

Originally posted by falstaff@Aug. 19 2002, 7:34 pm

YEAH!! What a perfect snack to eat while watching a sonic video! By the way Gallstaff, can you ship a case of twinkies to England for Lupas? It's not fair if he can't get a last minute ticket to ride, and he has to miss out on the sonic cupcake/video goodness. Don't worry about them going bad, they're indestructable. In fact, Lupas, if nuclear war breaks out, pile the twinkies around you. They offer better protection than an underground, lead lined bunker.
tongue.gif

hehe nuculer fall out shelter made from twinkies.awww man you guys crack me up.

Originally posted by falstaff@Aug. 20 2002, 11:52 am

And remember....from the title line of this thread and you initial post, we could be teasing you about your penis size.
cool.gif

I was worried his wee secret might have been a bladder control problem.
laugh.gif

Still could be! Many little shool boys have that problem. But dont worry Gallstaff, most grow out of it. (although I hear Bill Gates still uses plastic sheets!)

Back