I know this is sorta weird but...

3rdman i would swear you were a women saying that plan but damn that is pure gold that plan shit it would work almost too well.

From experience, 3rdman's plan should do the trick. Granted, I didn't think it was a plan at the time, it is just how it went, and like most highschool relationships it failed miserably in the end, but still... I hung with her all the time, gave her plenty of openings, but she never took them. Then I start going out with this other girl, and she gets jealous. I eventualy break up with the other girl, and start spending more time with her again. After a few months (without me making any openings for her, it just wasn't in me at the time), she finaly made the first direct move.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 01 2002, 1:05 pm

If she says no, beat the shit out of her.

Hmmm, maybe she'll admire that direct approach... :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Sep. 30 2002, 1:32 am

3rdman i would swear you were a women saying that plan but damn that is pure gold that plan shit it would work almost too well.

I wish I could take credit for thinking this up, but I have to give it up to Maxim magazine for telling me the way to do it.

smile.gif

Originally posted by Gear@Sep. 29 2002, 9:02 pm

Anyways, don't just go & "talk" to her. You can end being her "gay" friend (Does someone remember the "Sherminator" of american pie?)
tongue.gif

Or Duckie from Pretty In Pink.

I don't think you want that.

Yeah well i figured that there might actually be others like me out there, who just troll these boards every once in a while and who might have some advice is all. So what's yours, ziggy? Or can you not give any? :
wink.gif
:

ask her to a party. just be like "hey,wanna go to a party w/ me friday" or sumthin like that. Then just start givn her drinks and challange her to a drinking game or sumthin, the way u talked about her to me she would be up for this. The when u guys are all laughin and shit and drunk as fuk, just lay it on her and ask her if she feels the same way. be alone for this. She'll tell the truth if she is alone (no peer pressure) and drunk. That, I think, would be yer best bet. quick and easy too. If that doesn't work and she juts wants to be friends, then do 3rdman's plan(or maxim's plan). Simple enough yes?

PS. it will be REAL easy to talk to her when u are drunk....

I've never been drunk, nor have any of my friends. I've never even drank before. Well i have but not enough to even barely feel anything.

Do the exact opposite of what you think you should do. Women don't make sense.

Receptionist: "How do you write women so well?"

Melvin: "Easy. I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

the exact opostie of what i think i should do would be going right into her door with a shotgun and riffle holding it to her head telling her to go out with me so uh no... :
wink.gif
:

but here's a recent develpment as of 1 hour ago : i dont think she likes me... at all. I mean i think she dislikes me but she only acts that way arouund peers. Does this mean anything?

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Sep. 30 2002, 5:11 pm

Receptionist: "How do you write women so well?"

Melvin: "Easy. I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

As Good As It Gets, great movie!!

as for advice, never become friends it's hard if not impossiable to loose that roll once you've got it...

Well, the first time I asked out a girl I only knew her for a few months. We were friends, not hang-out-outside-of-school-friends, but friends. I sorta asked her out quick and easy, just before we parted ways. Got shot down, and it didn't hurt as much as you might think. And I was able to just walk away cuz I left myself an out. We were still friends up until she changed majors and I never saw her again.

If you really want to know what she'll say, there's only one way to find out. Or you could try the shotgun thing, that might work better.

I was thinking about asking her friends but they;re all tighter than an asian pussy so that wouldn't work. Plus theyu'd tell her what i'm diong ahead of time...

Back