I know this is sorta weird but...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 02 2002, 5:39 pm

uh-huh, ok. Well i'm probably gonna ask her to the movies tomorrow if i can get her screen name (shut up i don't want to hear about how girls hate getting asked over aim). If she says yes, then good for me, if she says no, then i know someone who might like me.

Yes, hurry up and ask her. You don't want to become smitten to the point where if she says "no" it would really hurt.

Aw no...

I sent her an email asking if she and two of our friends wanted to go to a movie... this is what I got:

hmmm.... maybe. it depends.

maybe. it

depends on what movie, which day, what time (because i have things to

do on

sadurday and sunday) and if my dad will let me, considering he

doesn't know

you. he barely trusts dan and adrian, so i know he won't trust some

guy

i've never told him anything about before. heck, i barely trust you.

maybe. maybe. probably not, actually, unless it's something that i

really

want to see. and if i have time.

Hmm.

I'm going to say my bit on this -

High school girls SUCK. Period. They are stupid, immature, and definately not worth your time. Go ahead and whine about how you really like her and how cool she is, but I promise you, the minute you start dating her, she will completely change - and if she doesn't do it immediately.... run for your life because it WILL turn to hell.

From what she said in that email, I would give it up.

Also, most chicks won't date their friends. Girls usually keep male friends around because they can feel good about themselves. She feels like shit and comes to school whining "I feel horrible, I look horrible, I'm such a mess" and every one of her guy friends is gonna make her feel better... and she has NO obligation to them whatsoever.

It's like endless flattery, a neverending ice cream cone, of sorts. Permanent pick-me-up, if you will.

Also, you commented on how all your girl friends are dykes: I will stake Skank's life on the fact that they aren't. *smirk* Remember, it's COOL to be bisexual!! It makes you more attractive to guys!! Right girls?

*roll eyes*

Don't bother asking here because you aren't going to get good advice.

Getting a girl drunk and telling her how you feel is NOT a good idea. One of two things will happen: She'll be revolted or she'll feel the same way. If she feels the same way, ask her again when she's sobered up. Chances are, the answers are different.

And yes, in fact... nice guys do finish last. Be nice and you'll end up with a better girl in the long run. However, if you need a dickwarmer for now, be a total asshole and treat girls like shit and I can guarantee they'll knock on your door begging you.

Your friendly, cynical, bitter, and jaded bitch - Cynn

<3 Skank <3

le sigh, the sacrifices i make for eduction =//////////////////////

how will i survive if i go to japan next year? ??? ??? ??? ???

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 05 2002, 12:18 am

carry-on luggage.

K people back to me back to me: No she doesn't use either of those two things, so what can you make of this mail though. What do you think i should do?

Edit: ok i didn't see your above post. So it's hopless... ok fine then i'll tell her but it'll be hard comming up with convorsaton after this..

Originally posted by Cynnamin+Oct. 05 2002, 2:33 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cynnamin @ Oct. 05 2002, 2:33 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@Oct. 05 2002, 12:18 am

carry-on luggage.[/b][/quote]

great idea!

That's why you never date someone you are friends with.

There are girls you talk to and girls you fsck.

You don't mix them until later.... MUCH later.

Around about the time that they think for themselves and know what they want, rather than trying to be what everyone says they should be.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 04 2002, 12:34 am

K people back to me back to me: No she doesn't use either of those two things, so what can you make of this mail though. What do you think i should do?

Edit: ok i didn't see your above post. So it's hopless... ok fine then i'll tell her but it'll be hard comming up with convorsaton after this..

Give up on it, your wasteing time...Find the chick that likes you and pay more attention to her, she likes you already so there's no need in trying to act differently to impress. She's wants you, accept her and see what happens.

yeah, based on that e-mail response listen to cynn

disregard any advice i may have given you.

not all high chicks suck though, i remeber some of the potheads and future librarians being fairly cool

Yea, high school girls suck, so do the guys.

I'm thinking it extends a bit further than highschool though
tongue.gif

cool.gif

Well, to be honest Gallstaff it would seem you don't actually want advice. Or at least advice that conflicts with what you want to hear. I think you've tried all you can. You asked her out and she showed no interest whatsoever. She was just trying to be polite about it (but didn't do a very clean job).

Just about every hopeless thing people have said about HS and nice guys is true. It all roots back to good 'ol survival of the fittest instincts to some extent. So, lick your wounds, grow from the experience, and move on. Don't beat yourself up over it. Think of it as you being ahead of your time. Things will fall into place over the next few years as long as you're willing to let them. Another good cliche to drudge out would be "good things come to those who wait." So wait a little while and see what happens.

Back