I want to make an rpg

The hell?

She doesn't look fat at all!

Wait... why the hell are we debating whether or not a character sketch looks fat?

:blink: :huh

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 18, 2004 @ 03:53 AM

The hell?

She doesn't look fat at all!

Wait... why the hell are we debating whether or not a character sketch looks fat?

:blink: :huh

No, you're right it is a pretty good sketch. He just needs make the belly thinner, and the hips wider. I'm not trying to be overly-critical, I know lordofduct isn't a professional artist. He's a hell of a lot better than I am.

ummmm, hrmm, nah, i like big hips and moderate wastes... i just gotta work on anatomy and start straying away from the anime look. hrmmm, i gotta do alot. hey thats why i take my time, lotsa projects and things to do to keep my mind off of the serious, the stress, the god damn evil nuances in this world that drive me fuckin' crazy... i need sleep.

hrmmm, i swear, photography is more my deal, maybe i should integrate photographs into this project...

pate_mouth_int.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Heh..

I just went through and read the entire thread...

I sure as hell had fun in this thread...

:lol: :thumbs-up:

It's weird seeing myself as Cloud, then a few posts down, seeing myself as Rolf....

tell my brother that... he blew all my money... fucker blew 15000 (im not lieing here) on drugs in the past 4 months. FIFTEEN F'N THOUSAND. so im like scrounging to pay bills. i dont need more bills. but ill get it soon

HAHAHA, i tell him i hate em' on a daily basis, ill toss yours on along with it... shit ill have all my friends toss you in.

brian can be like "Cloud and I think your a deuschbag!"

frank can be like "Tobin, me and Cloud think you should have a dead fetus injected rectally!"

and ill just say "The 2 dylans are gonna hunt you down and kill you!"

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 18, 2004 @ 09:33 PM

HAHAHA, i tell him i hate em' on a daily basis, ill toss yours on along with it... shit ill have all my friends toss you in.

brian can be like "Cloud and I think your a deuschbag!"

frank can be like "Tobin, me and Cloud think you should have a dead fetus injected rectally!"

and ill just say "The 2 dylans are gonna hunt you down and kill you!"

Hell yeah!

:lol: :thumbs-up:

Wow, brings back memories! I haven't talked to Lordofduct since Myspace went to shit years ago!

Cloud, we gave you so much shit back in the day. I think you liked the abuse haha.

Pearl Jammzz said:
Wow, brings back memories! I haven't talked to Lordofduct since Myspace went to shit years ago!

Cloud, we gave you so much shit back in the day. I think you liked the abuse haha.

Haha. In hindsight, I think I did as well. I was a HUGE attention whore back then.

Back