If you had the choice to spend the day with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i finally changed my mind on this post i will post who i'd most likely spend a day with. She's most active in all my posts and i know her dearly. I'd spend a day with rossy palm her twin sister and their 10 sisters.

Originally posted by Cynnamin+May 20 2002,15:48--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cynnamin @ May 20 2002,15:48)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-falstaff@May 19 2002,17:45

Cyn is too scary and I have visions of being handcuffed, bent over the kitchen table, with a red ass saying,"please ma'am, may I have another?".

*puRRRr*

Busy later?!?[/b][/quote]

I tremble............................with anticipation.
devil.gif

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@May 20 2002,10:52

i wanna hang out with myst, she's cool, she's a great communicator and I feel that we really click

First time you say this one......yea its true all, We DO click! We LOVE to hate each other =PPP

Also who knows how old I am? I just said im over 18 (Or 2000)

Also its nice that no one knows us well =P Keeps you on your toes. (For all who dont know, I have twin sis) Also Pick cyn or chan. Not me. Im not for these games really =P (I made a post long ago for fun but that was it)

Also funny story, In yahoo game chat, guy was WANTING females online...I shut him up by giving him a link. AHH was nice and quiet in the chat room after that =)

Originally posted by Mysticales+May 20 2002,20:20--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mysticales @ May 20 2002,20:20)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@May 20 2002,10:52

i wanna hang out with myst, she's cool, she's a great communicator and I feel that we really click

First time you say this one......yea its true all, We DO click! We LOVE to hate each other =PPP

Also who knows how old I am? I just said im over 18 (Or 2000)

Also its nice that no one knows us well =P Keeps you on your toes. (For all who dont know, I have twin sis) Also Pick cyn or chan. Not me. Im not for these games really =P (I made a post long ago for fun but that was it)

Also funny story, In yahoo game chat, guy was WANTING females online...I shut him up by giving him a link. AHH was nice and quiet in the chat room after that =)[/b][/quote]

Are you saying you hate me? I don't hate anyone, I think you're beautiful

F-U-C-K-I-N-G first comes love,then comes marrage, then comes a bastard child in a baby carrage while daddy is off beatin his hoe and Mysicales is showing the kid the glory of lunar.

smile.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 20 2002,22:07

F-U-C-K-I-N-G first comes love,then comes marrage, then comes a bastard child in a baby carrage while daddy is off beatin his hoe and Mysicales is showing the kid the glory of lunar.

smile.gif

i dont hit girls

YES gallstaff! GOOD HIT! =) Least someone sees this one lol.

Dont need a fake hubby anyways. My sis and I would kill him before he got to day 2 =P

Gee, you leave for one afternoon and something like this is bound to happen LOL
smile.gif

Did people like bookmark our pictures or something?
blush.gif
If people still visit, I suppose I should change the picture because that "Happy New Years" greeting thing is getting pretty out dated.

Falstaff --> Yes, if I spent the day with you, of course I'd show you some intresting things. But then I'd take you shopping to help you get back into style!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back