Im a Addict

Hi Im Mysticales and Im a addict to Sega and Sega Cd. I love it and play it all the time. Im afraid not much life is left, MUST play another game! Im stuck in forums and emails and netplay. I wish to be healed, can you help? Please speak up if you have the same problem!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

*injects a mixture of what he likes to call "sparkle" into his arm* i'm... woah damn... sorry what was that? Wow... jimmy carter, helooooooooo jimmy

I'f only there was a cure for Sega addicts
sad.gif
I'm so into playing Lunar and Snatcher I'll never get out.

If I'm willing to spend out for a $treets Of Rage 3 cart and an original copy of Lunar , then it would be really tough to quit
biggrin.gif

The only time I get away from my Sega CD is once a week to go and play a classic AD&D session with some college buddies, I can't not show up, I'm the DM!!

Originally posted by Random Hajile@June 16 2002,20:47

The only time I get away from my Sega CD is once a week to go and play a classic AD&D session with some college buddies, I can't not show up, I'm the DM!!

No offence, but that is genuinely the geekiest sentance I have ever heard.
smile.gif

Maybe you need a saturn to throw away Mega CD... it´s not the best machine created by Sega...
sarcasm.gif

I suppose it's a bit geeky, but I've been playing that game since I was young.

It's one of the things I used to do with my older brother years ago, it reminds me of good times I had with him.

There are alot of video game RPGers It's not much different, after all it's the game that spawned them.

Oh well, regardless of it's un-popular opinion I proudly admit that I play it.

I was actually kidding about not getting away often, I do go to college classes, and of course my job.

We'll, it's not a job really, I'm a singer for a Heavy Metal band that plays at a few clubs where I live. We don't make alot of money but it's a hell of alot of fun.
smile.gif

It's fair enough, the sentance just amused me when I read it. I used to like the cartoon but I guess that's not the same..
smile.gif

Heh, man, can you hook a fellow up? I need a quick Sega fix. The Vicodin help but still need my fix. Damn hands are shaking. (Falstaff reaches for his analog Saturn controller. His eyes roll back up into his head as the extacy of game play hits his neural centers. His soul is lost once again, to Sega.)

First just a genisis, then for the same fix, i'd need to stack on a sega cd, or a sega 32x, now I have to build a large tower just to get the same buzz helP!!
sad.gif

Back