Innactive Mods?

I think all the mods come across as unapproachable, bitter old men. Methinks it's time to replace them all with newer members. People the n00bs can relate to more easily. ;)

Or maybe not. :lol:

<_<

If it helps any, I lurked here for a few years before I started posting recently. And I'm learning quickly too! :cool:

*ducks for cover to avoid the n00b hunt*

I was a long time lurker as well lol. I think my first post was when I modded my saturn using the A+B method... then I didn't post again for a while... now I post a few times a day... SX is kinda like crack... once you start you can't stop.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Jul 24, 2003 @ 07:02 AM

I was a long time lurker as well lol. I think my first post was when I modded my saturn using the A+B method... then I didn't post again for a while... now I post a few times a day... SX is kinda like crack... once you start you can't stop.

That is what you said about gamesx.com, the crack thing

Your using that statement for everything aren't you? :lol:

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 21, 2003 @ 05:16 PM

i'll join the crew if needed i'll have a lot of free time coming up since all my friends are dead(ya pitty bus accident took them all out)

lol.... is this supposed to be funny? :rolleyes:

I post here a lot more than I do at gamesx... but I check both boards just about as often. We don't have enough posts happening in the forums I check here to fill up all my time at work lol.

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jul 24, 2003 @ 04:27 AM

I think all the mods come across as unapproachable, bitter old men. Methinks it's time to replace them all with newer members. People the n00bs can relate to more easily. ;)

Or maybe not. :lol:

I'm a bitter old man???

I know I'm turning 23 next month, but...

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jul 24, 2003 @ 04:22 AM

I know he is on IRC... He is usually away though there too.

And you said "Just because they don't post as much as some of us, doesn't mean they aren't involved"...

Post as much?? They don't post at all anymore. :huh

Ice posts about 3-5 times a day at least more than some casual members.

Anyway, what I said still stands -- those guys still work hard on this place

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Jul 24, 2003 @ 01:02 AM

You damn right! When I first signed up two years ago, I thought I'd make a post or two, and never come back. Guess what? I practically live here on SX. I have it set as my homepage on my browser. Now... I'm glad mal gave me back my 520 posts... but I SHOULD be in the 1700+ range! God... I'm never gonna shutup about that :p

Two things....first...Cloud....I liked your old title better. :D

Second off....I think that its great that the mods are silently working in the wings to help clean the site and forum tidy...but they should really also be doing something to prevent this forum and site from becoming a ghost town. I know its summer...but its getting worse and worse...just when I thought it was getting better.

At the other forum I'm a member of on the net (a street racing one) there are at least 20 members online at any given time. Com'on...theres gotta be more sega fans then what we have here on the net. Just in the DC hub there are almost 200 a nite!

Originally posted by crystalmethod@Jul 24, 2003 @ 09:43 PM

Just in the DC hub there are almost 200 a nite!

Leechers mostly :D

For example, look how many registered members there are and how many people actually post.

We do stuff, you just dont see it most of the time. I was on vacation, thats why I havent updated much lately.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 25, 2003 @ 06:56 AM

Now... I'm glad mal gave me back my 520 posts... but I SHOULD be in the 1700+ range! God... I'm never gonna shutup about that :p

You find me some proof and we'll talk. Until then 520 is all you get.

since we're off topic, and the topic is a little pointless, just wondering who gave me my title? I mean i'm not saying it doesn't make sense it does and i'm not saying that i dont want it(it's cool with me) just wondering who gave it to me?

oh and i was serious if ever needed i'd join the crew

Back