Innactive Mods?

Originally posted by Supergrom@Jul 25, 2003 @ 11:06 AM

It does make sense, and if you really pay attention to what Joe says (even if he is "mixed with alcohol") and ignore the bad grammar, it really does make a lot of sense. But then again, im just a dumb kid with issues on a sega message board :p

Yea, but I bet you haven't gotten 10 PM's saying 'ARE YOU REALLY A GIRL?!?!?!'

:ph34r:

Originally posted by fistedjustice@Jul 25, 2003 @ 03:15 AM

Your title doesn't make sense because you don't make sense.

i'm a new bohemian and it's a message board free flow all the way.

thanks mal

Originally posted by fistedjustice+Jul 25, 2003 @ 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fistedjustice @ Jul 25, 2003 @ 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Supergrom@Jul 25, 2003 @ 11:06 AM

It does make sense, and if you really pay attention to what Joe says (even if he is "mixed with alcohol") and ignore the bad grammar, it really does make a lot of sense. But then again, im just a dumb kid with issues on a sega message board :p

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]

haha -- from how many different people?

This is the Internet. Unless proven otherwise, you're a fat, balding male in his fifties.

alright it's been a long time i admit i too am a female

all the pics you've seen of me are of my very attractive brother lol

Originally posted by racketboy+Jul 25, 2003 @ 11:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jul 25, 2003 @ 11:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fistedjustice@Jul 25, 2003 @ 04:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Supergrom
@Jul 25, 2003 @ 11:06 AM

:ph34r:

haha -- from how many different people? [/b][/quote]

only 3 so far, they generally come in bursts though from my previous experiences on other messageboards

If it's bothering you, just say and I'll have a word to the members in question.

Just to remind everyone, PMs are not to be used for spam just like the rest of this board.

tagrineth and fisted justice and... one other relatively new user is a female in the umm under 20 segment... and i guess us boys just aren't used to playin sega with a girl... mario kart on the other hand... damn my gf is vicious in that game i took down both of the hot shots in my grade without anytrouble but she is wicked with those turtle shells.(only real exp of playing a video game against a girl that i knew about)

Originally posted by fistedjustice+Jul 25, 2003 @ 01:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fistedjustice @ Jul 25, 2003 @ 01:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-antime@Jul 25, 2003 @ 11:54 AM

This is the Internet. Unless proven otherwise, you're a fat, balding male in his fifties.

Please don't get me confused with yourself.[/b][/quote]

Nah, I believe antime got 1 out of 4 correct on that one. :hehehe:

Back