• Rise from your gwave!

Is DOUBLE SWITCH the sequel NIGHT TRAP??

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by teknomedic, Jan 12, 2002.

1. teknomedic

teknomedic New Member

Is double switch the sequel to night trap and is it any fun. Is it like night trap at all?

Thanks!!

2. teknomedic

teknomedic New Member

I know it's hard to type:

"yes/no it's the sequel"

"yes/no it's just like night trap"

"yes/no it's not fun"

but doesn't anyone want to try?? :(

3. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

why don't you look the information up by yourself.

4. buck16

buck16 New Member

No, it's not the sequel.

Yes, it's just like Night Trap.

Yes, it's fun. Of course, some detest the FMV games. I happen to like them.

Matt

5. mal

mal Member

Because that would require some effort...

6. teknomedic

teknomedic New Member

I'm all for looking up the info myself. I do that all the time. I tried finding info on the game but couldn't. So I came here to see if anyone knew.

The thing is, this is a board... so if we all have to "go look up the info on our own"... what's the point of the board if it's not to help and convey info??

Anyway, I'm glad it's not the sequel. I was hoping for a fast response so I knew if I should buy it or not. Had it been the sequel I would have bought it right away. But I didn't get an answer fast enough and the game was sold to someone else. Too bad it's fun though... now I've got to see if I can find it again.

7. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

you should have no trouble finding it again at a good price, its not very rare. This question isnt very well suited for the general section. THe sega cd section would be more appropriate.

8. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

I have it and I really don't like it. Of course, its always fun to turn on and play once in awhile but .... I don't really find it all that fun... and the characters are a little beyond cheesy.