is it a bad idea

i'm finally realizing that putting pictures on the internet and my screen names on them might not be a good idea (lol)

is it wrong to not be affected by stranger girls telling you you're cute and hot?

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 25, 2003 @ 07:24 PM

i'd post the pic she sent me but i dont have any place to host it eh

oh and she passed the "do you injure yourself for no reason" test (once this good looking girl started talking to me online because of that site only thing was she was a little insane)

Hmm, what does this do? :D

Attachments

• upload_pics.gif
    upload_pics.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 70
  • upload_pics.gif
    upload_pics.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 67
Yeah I dont have it either... :(

And dude I've met girls or I guess they like being called "women" now (go figure) but not from services. We was talking for a while already just through IM and we thought we'd meet. It worked out pretty good. Just as friends though nothin more

hey akuma hook me up with that feature and i'll gladly post pics of people that dont want their pics posted. as long as i know them LOL.

ya see she's alright looking

akuma thank you but i dont know if ice will want this option being used all the time because it'll eat up more bandwith(but it's ok if you let me have it LOL i'll only use it once or twice)

if anyone knows any of these people do not mention it to anyone and dont feel bad about how i talk about these people lol

No offense, but why do you in the picture look like you're kinda freakin out, like just staring into the eyes of Satan or something?

i might have been drunk or pissed off or something that day i dont know

that and maybe because my eyes are almost black in color(very dark little kid once bothered me for a long time asking if i had contacts like the guy from limp bizkit)

Dating someone straight off the internet is never a good thing. Meet her casually a few times first.

Chances are if a girl is tryin this hard to get with you, and she hasn't met you, she's got some problems you won't want to deal with down the road..

well put

and is that pic she sent you is that a pic of her and the guy she just boke up with ( or she tried to snuff) and hopeing youl be the good replacement?

i dont know - i thought it strange getting a cozy pic with another guy in it ( mabey its a family member i dont know )

like i said before talk some more ( wait alittle if there something wrong it should come out with some talking)

it's probably family i didn't ask and yes she sent that.

what ever the fuck relationships are not my thing right now i mean just got out of one so what the hell.

Back