Is LikSang reliable?

Hi there,

I've looking to purchase Tengai Makyou II: Manjimaru for the gamecube (w/FreeLoader), but have notice that LikSang is the only I could find that is offering the gamecube version (NCSX doesn't have it for some reason).

Anyway, they look very reliable, but I was wondering if anyone has had any positive/negative experiences with the company (since this is my first time buying from them).

Thanks Alot! :)

I've bought from them on a few occasions. Generally speaking the product usually takes a little longer than I'd expect to arrive ( a few days longer that is), but it arrives and works great.

I've always received my orders long before they were said to be delivered. Most recent order came in six days, order made on Friday and packadge recieved on Thursday. I always take the cheapest alternative when it comes to shipping so I was told it was gonna take 14-30 days for the order to arrive. I didn't even get time to long for my order before I got it. And this has happened every time, getting used to it now though. :D

I live in the UK and have heard storys of people being hit with unexpected customs charges due to incorrect labeling of the products, has anyone had this problem.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Sep 25, 2003 @ 04:41 AM

I live in the UK and have heard storys of people being hit with unexpected customs charges due to incorrect labeling of the products, has anyone had this problem.

Yeah, that happened to my girlfriend when she bought me Ikaruga and an Afterburner GBA.

And that was after it came 6 months late (made worse by the fact that it was meant to be a birthday present) and the GBA that came wasn't the colour we ordered, as well as it not having the dimmer switch for the Afterburner fitted like it was supposed to.

So not everyone has good Lik-Sang experiences ;).

I myself have dealt with them about 3 times and so far no complains other then having to wait quite some time for my dreamcast remote so I can watch vcds.

Back